EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

2 question ,many different answers!!!!

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

2 question ,many different answers!!!!

Postby Behrooz » Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:47 pm

hi,everyone
1.whats your opinion about showing respect to the older,parents,friends, why do some people not show respect to others?
2.i think the improvement of technology has made our life worse instead of making it better,i prefer to live a simple life in a village,without confusement of city life!
(sorry if i have any errors in my writing ,plz tell me my errors,i will be grateful for that!)
Last edited by Behrooz on Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Behrooz
Silver Member

Re: 2 question ,many different answers!!!!

Postby Hardi » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:17 pm

Behrooz wrote:hi,everyone
1.whats your opinion about showing respect to old people,parents,friends, why do some people dont show respect to others?
2.i think the improvement of technology has made our life worse instea of making it better,i prefer to live a simple life in a village,without confusement of city life!
(sorry if i have any errors inmy writing ,plz tell me my errors,i will be grateful for that!)

1. I respect all respectful people, age doesn't matter. And I have no respect to people who aren't worth to respect, age doesn't matter.

2.Technology have also some good sides.. like medicine and info technology.. the last one seems haven't had enough positive effect though.. otherwise technology wouldn't have bad sites.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Melek » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:28 pm

well..yes,there r some group of people who dont respect old ones,even their own folks...they put them to old-houses..thats very terrible,its out off religion..its a crime..we must take care of old people,its our duty,for the sake of goodness,mercity,coz one day we ll grew old too...& life can punish us in that way..in this life what goes around comes around...
Melek
Gold Member

Postby Vega » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:50 pm

Behrooz wrote:1.whats your opinion about showing respect to old people,parents,friends, why do some people dont show respect to others?

I respect everyone who deserves it. Those who don't deserve it I show my disrespect.

Behrooz wrote:2.i think the improvement of technology has made our life worse instea of making it better,i prefer to live a simple life in a village,without confusement of city life!

On the contrary, developing of a technology makes our life easy.
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

oh..right

Postby Behrooz » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:10 pm

thanks for your responses.but some people dont show respect to even those who deserves it,whats the reason & what can we do!!?
Behrooz
Silver Member

Postby sweethuman » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:03 am

What we can simply say is that HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF, so if today we respect our elders and parents tomorrow our children will respect us.
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Lucia » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:28 pm

I think that life is the best teacher. Those who don't respect people especially elders for sure will meet something (some event) in his/her life that will show them how they should behave. I agree that what goes around comes around.
Technology made our life easier but we don't have to forget about nature and its protecting also, that this is our beginning and we feel better in forest and in a village not in a big crowded city :)
Lucia
Silver Member

Return to Ideas and Opinions