Marc Levy

Talk about books and writers here.

Moderator: EC

quicksilver
Rising Star
Rising Star

Marc Levy

Post by quicksilver »

Marc Levy's books are very popular in my country now. I read his books and i really like them. His love stories are very romance especially "just like heaven".
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Marc Levy

Post by Tora »

quicksilver wrote:Marc Levy's books are very popular in my country now. I read his books and i really like them. His love stories are very romance especially "just like heaven".
A freind of mine I totally trust (she is really good at books) is going to start a book after Levy. he's popular in russia too. I guess I'll decide wether to read him or not when she finishes it :wink:
galina

Post by galina »

hiiii
where is i am possible download this book?
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Have no idea! But I'm definitely reading it! A friend of mine is so excited - a true romance she says... :D Must be a good book for my summer vacation :P
Arale
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Marc Levy

Post by Arale »

quicksilver wrote:Marc Levy's books are very popular in my country now. I read his books and i really like them. His love stories are very romance especially "just like heaven".
The exact name of that novel is 'If only it were true'. The name 'Just like heaven' comes in the movie only. 'If only it were true' is my beloved novel.

_Arale_