Live alone

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

ahmedxzxz

Live alone

Post by ahmedxzxz »

In the fact that life is not easy as otheres consider but everyone has his point of view.Life is described by all what we have in it whether it is good or bad.So,if you feel that you have something bad try to face it and if you fail ,you try again and ask for advice from others.At last,to live alone or by yourself is not a way to face your problems in life.There must be struggle to raech what you want to achieve.Success does not come easily but it depends on your efforts and the way you do your best to gain it.Not every broken vase can be fixed again.But tries give you the ability to know and learn more.SO,do not stop trying to learn new things that may help you reach your goal.Finally,I advice you not to live alone.
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.
Khokha

Post by Khokha »

Hi ahmedxzxz,

I agree with you. The time of my life is not enough to let me learn from my mistakes so I have to learn from others mistakes. I that case I will have to share people their life and let them share my life with me.

So I'm not living alone. :P
ahmedxzxz

Post by ahmedxzxz »

Life is life so live it anyway but learn from your common mistakes.It is easy if you have an aim and it may be hard if you don't have an aim.So,specify your aim and go on, achieving it anyway.
Sunnypk
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Sunnypk »

Certainly you people are right
Life is amalgamation of sarrows and happiness. never disappointed and live aloofness. nothing will happen. we should hustle forword and make furnish by stuggling.