He he, find someone who love Pho Noodle at VietNam!

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

Wildwolf

He he, find someone who love Pho Noodle at VietNam!

Post by Wildwolf »

Uhm, Pho noodle is a special food in VietNam. Yum, :D It's very delicious with very great sauce. Pho Noodle, noodles served with beef, chicken, etc
noodles served with halfcooked beef; lightly cooked. Pho is the most popular food among the population. Pho is mostly commonly eaten for breakfast, although many other people would have it for their lunch or dinner. Anyone feeling hungry in the small hours of the morning can also enjoy a bowl of hot and spicy Pho to fill their empty stomach. Pho also needs its special taste and smell 8) . The grated rice paper is made of the best variety of fragrant rice called Gạo tẻ. The soup for Pho Bo (Pho with beef) is made by stewing the bones of cows for a long time in a large pot. Pieces of fillet mignon together with several slices of ginger are reserved for a bowl of Pho Bo Tai (rare fillet). Slices of well done meat are however offered to those less keen on eating rare fillets. Meanwhile soup for Pho Ga (Pho with chicken meat) is made by stewing together chicken and cow bones. White chicken meat served with Pho Ga is boneless and cut into thin slices. You could regard Pho Ga and Pho Ga as Vietnam's special soup. It has the added advantage of being convenient to prepare and healthy to eat.
If you can visit my contry, comunicate with me and I'll ntify to you some good Pho Noodle Restaurants. Please spend time to eat Pho Noodle and you'll never forget it. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Last edited by Wildwolf on Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
milococosiro

Re: He he, find someone who love Pho Noodle at VietNam!

Post by milococosiro »

Wildwolf wrote:The soup for Pho Bo (Pho with beef) is made by stewing the bones of cows and pigs for a long time in a large pot.
Meanwhile soup for Pho Ga (Pho with chicken meat) is made by stewing together chicken and pig bones.
Do some books which you read write clearly that soup for Pho Bo is made by stewing both cows and pigs 's bones?
I feel it's strange because soup is made by stewing bones of cows is delicious, however, pigs's bones (even after being stewed) makes Pho has a different taste.
Wildwolf

Oh, sorry!

Post by Wildwolf »

But I found this article from a book and I want everybody from over the world know about our contry. Did you try to tease me? :? But nowaday, bone of beef is too expensive so people make Pho Noodle from bone of pigs, I think that? Isn's it funny? Hahaha! If the sauce make from bones of beef are boil many time so it isn't ensure that it's nutritional. Hehe! But Pho is always delicious with me and with you, ok? And Pho is our tranditional food, and I love it! I'm finding VietNamese (and people from all over the world) who's Pho Noodle Fan! :D :D :D :D
milococosiro

Re: Oh, sorry!

Post by milococosiro »

Wildwolf wrote:Did you try to tease me? :?
Why do you think that I try to tease you? :)), definitely no, my dear :D
Wildwolf wrote:But I found this article from a book
Well, as you know, I had asked about books which you have read about Pho because I have never made Pho's soup by stewing pigs's bones. Therefore, your information's really helpful, I'll try :D
Wildwolf wrote:But Pho is always delicious with me and with you, ok? And Pho is our tranditional food, and I love it! I'm finding VietNamese (and people from all over the world) who's Pho Noodle Fan!
Have I told you that I'm very keen on Pho? Hehe. Well, I'm very eager to become the first member of Pho Noodle Fan Club :D