EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Do you think there is pure friendship between men and women?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby illusion » Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:50 pm

Rui wrote:im just imagining a women telling to her best friend.. you know what, i would like so much to have sex today, i dont i just would love it... but i guess i cant find the right guy and of course i dont wanna ruin our friendship, so between us its completely out question :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why do you always think of sex, Rui? Are you lacking something? :D:D:D
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby dagmarine » Tue May 15, 2007 6:33 pm

I want to come back to this topic and ask you..
do u think men and woman can be platonic friends?
in my opinion it's hardly possible! especially among young people, who have a lot of crazy ideas every minute ;> [i know about it from experience ;-) ]
young boy who is in love with young girl thinks about her all the time and if she doesn't want to be with him, he won't be her friend. that'll be probably the end of this acquaintance ;> this kind of friendship is very complicated.
..Let's get these teen hearts beating faster, faster :wink:
dagmarine

Postby Danyet » Wed May 16, 2007 12:50 am

illusion wrote:
Rui wrote:im just imagining a women telling to her best friend.. you know what, i would like so much to have sex today, i dont i just would love it... but i guess i cant find the right guy and of course i dont wanna ruin our friendship, so between us its completely out question :lol: :lol: :lol:

Take a look at a womans' body. It is perfectly made for sex. Why think about anything else when with a woman?
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby jrkp » Wed May 16, 2007 4:30 pm

If you wanna find an answer to this question, you should see the movie "when Harry meet Sally" starring by Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan.... There is a part in the movie when Sally asks Harry this question and he says: "Men and women can not be friends because sex always will be interfering.... we´re always thinking about sex, and it´s a matter of time when it will screw the friendship up.." Or maybe that episode of "Seinfield" where Jerry and Elaine had to have sex to save their friendship....

My point is that, in some point, one of them is going to think about sex... I believe the key to a friendship between a man and a woman last depend on how they manage to deal with that issue.....
jrkp
Gold Member

Postby Melek » Wed May 16, 2007 5:21 pm

danyet wrote:
illusion wrote:

Take a look at a womans' body. It is perfectly made for sex. Why think about anything else when with a woman?

come on guysss!!!!!!!have a little bit respect toward girls!!!!
Melek
Gold Member

Postby dagmarine » Wed May 16, 2007 5:50 pm

exactly! ;> woman aren't meant only for boy's fantasy, sex in only a part of relationship between woman and men (yesss, very important ans pleasant part, but not the most important;])
dagmarine

Postby comebackmom » Sun May 20, 2007 12:22 pm

i think(ther is no frinshipe between them).
The frindshipe will be true after they get married.
And the frindshipe between girl and boy is not recommend 'cause [size=18]the evil [/size]well be the 3ed in there frindshipe.
comebackmom

It can!

Postby Wildwolf » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:56 am

Men and women can be best friend :D ! I have many mele friends and they very good with me. They also have girl friend. I think that sex is not important in the friendship of men and women . Are you think what I'm thinking? :?:
Wildwolf
Silver Member

Postby Krisi » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:27 am

: :) :arrow: Yes, but you can't achieve pure friendship overnight. We take care of this and protect if we must.
Krisi
Ethereal Member

Help, I want that !

Postby Bambang » Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:21 pm

melek wrote:
danyet wrote:
illusion wrote:

come on guysss!!!!!!!have a little bit respect toward girls!!!!

Uncle wants to have sex right now.
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions