EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

What do you think that 14-year-old girls bear a baby?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Tora » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:00 am

Rasheed wrote:
nightwish wrote:I think it all depends on the parents, how they educate and teach their children.
It never happened in our society that a girl 14 years old bears a child,
'cause here our parents teach us by principles and morality since we are just children.
We know what the right to do is, and what the wrong is.

Actually I don't like to join to this kind of discussions, I favorite to read view and opinions.
But your post incited me.
Even in western society some people still teach their children morality and chaste.
It's a nature, but if you can't discuss this important point without defining of common point…

The discussion should depended on logic not desires, and our decision will be as a base of another concepts and results…

I feel a prejudice here :lol: this your "even" makes me laughing out loud
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Tora » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:23 am

Rasheed wrote:
Tora wrote: this your "even" makes me laughing out loud

why?

As it is supposed from your statement above that such an up-bringing in western families is more an exception than a rule... And soon as I consider myslef as a member of a western society let me disagree with you
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby nightwish » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:45 am

Actually I don't like to join to this kind of discussions, I favorite to read view and opinions.
But your post incited me.
Even in western society some people still teach their children morality and chaste.
It's a nature, but if you can't discuss this important point without defining of common point…

The discussion should depended on logic not desires, and our decision will be as a base of another concepts and results…

As it is supposed from your statement above that such an up-bringing in western families is more an exception than a rule... And soon as I consider myslef as a member of a western society let me disagree with you

did she gave you the right answer? :D
nightwish
Silver Member

Postby Bambang » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:03 pm

bambang wrote:
nightwish wrote:
Really?
Or maybe you just don't know my dear.
Usually this case is covered tightly since it is considered as a shame for the family.

Check it out again.

that's true!...
that's right it's considered as a shame.!
all I'm doing here is just to speak my mind, so would you mind stop being or playing the critic one.

You are very lucky because such cases happen in most of countries in this earth.

By the way, what's wrong with being critical?
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

Re: What do you think that 14-year-old girls bear a baby?

Postby sweethuman » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:16 am

Well every one who has logic will definitely say it is unfair and bad. It is harmful for that baby girl's health as well as the baby that will take birth will have health problems. it is what I have seen by my eyes.
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Previous

Return to Ideas and Opinions