EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

**Blonde in Space **

Games, contests and jokes. Have fun!

Moderators: Vega, EC

**Blonde in Space **

Postby **Elena** » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:35 am

A blond, a brunette, and a redhead were trying out for a new NASA experiment on sending women to different planets. First, they called the brunette in and asked her a question.

"If you could go to any planet, what planet would you want to go to and why?"

After pondering the question she answered, "I would like to go to Mars because it seems so interesting with all the recent news about possible extra terrestrial life on the planet."

They said "well okay, thank you." And told her that they would get back to her.

Next, the redhead entered the room and the NASA people asked her the same question. In reply, "I would like to go to Saturn to see all of its rings." Again, "thank you" and they would get back to her.

Finally, the blond entered the room and they asked her the same question they asked the brunette and the redhead. She thought for a while and replied, "I would like to go to the sun."

The people from NASA replied, "why, don't you know that if you went to the sun you would burn to death?"

The blond smirked and put her hands on her hips. "Are you guys dumb? I'd go at night!" :lol:
**Elena**
Gold Member

Postby Bambang » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:00 am

That's why uncle Bambang likes blonde girls.
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

Postby narris » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:33 am

that's really funny :D
do all the people think blonde are no wit :D
narris
Silver Member

Re: **Blonde in Space **

Postby galina » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:24 am

**Elena** wrote:...

The blond smirked and put her hands on her hips. "Are you guys dumb? I'd go at night!" :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
oh, the blond girl :cry:
galina

Postby Krisi » Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:24 pm

narris wrote:that's really funny :D
do all the people think blonde are no wit :D
Image...and you know what I heard (I don't know if it's true, I'm just quoting this...) that there was a time in American history that ladies with blonde hair became popular because of their bizarre way of thinking...
Honestly, I don't want to believe it. I think, it's just one among those smear campaigns there or was just plain joke not meant to hurt or discredit someone...they're such a good sport, I think...
I find them pretty...
Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby sweethuman » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:30 am

The blonde put her hands on her hips, this was somehow attentive not the remaining
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Postby sweethuman » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:31 am

The blonde put her hands on her hips, this was somehow attentive not the remaining :lol:
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Return to Entertainment