EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Can you find your house using Windows Live Map?

Everything IT: computers, software, internet

Moderators: Vega, Dixie

Postby Dixie » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:38 am

I went to Tartu and it's not clear yet :?
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby MissLT » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:21 pm

Hardi wrote:Damn this really suck.

here

They have street view function there. It goes so nearby to Lennyes house but still not enough near. They have missed most important street that pass Lennyes house :x Well I'm going though move around nearby there. Maybe I can see lennye somewhere jogging on street. :lol:

ROTFLMAO :lol: :lol: How cute of you to think I actually jog! I'd give you a thousand bucks if you could find me "jogging".
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Hardi » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:10 pm

I looked also to fatfood restaurants, but you were nowhere found.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:29 pm

Hardi wrote:I looked also to fatfood restaurants, but you were nowhere found.

How many did you find? Weren't you amazed that a little town like that could have so many fast-food restaurants?
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Hardi » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:51 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
Hardi wrote:I looked also to fatfood restaurants, but you were nowhere found.

How many did you find? Weren't you amazed that a little town like that could have so many fast-food restaurants?
Yeah there were them a lot. And I every time when saw some fat person from long distance Hopped it's Lennye, but when I did come near, it was not. :cry: I were actually amazed that everyone where not fat there. I saw some kinda thin person too. Though the photos are probably taken on time when there's few people on street.. or/and Californians don't walk much. And street's also were same bad like here. Maybe even worse.. I know now you come to tell it's Bush administration's fault. :lol:

But if that's really your house that Dixie pointed then I still can see a litle it when looking left on cross road from telegraph ave... witch is also a kinda broken street with even some holes.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:38 pm

Dixie wrote:Lennye I just found your house on Google Earth! :lol:

Coordinates:

37°49'46.28"N

122°15'57.12"W

Did you check out the street view on Google Map of this location? If you keep going on Telegraph Ave. to 40th St (stay on 4010 Telegraph Ave. on the map), you would get near my house. The stupid map stops at the traffic light and doesn't wanna go further than couple houses. My house is three houses after that traffic sign, right next to the bridge. What a pity *sigh* :(
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Hardi » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:35 am

Is this place somewhat Familiar to you?
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:48 pm

Yeah, that area is where the traffic light is and oppsite side to my house (there's a bus stop there also. That's why you see all that numbers.). You can see two building apartments and some houses after that? Well, those houses are ours: my cousin's, my cousin's, then mine. :wink:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Hardi » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:26 pm

That's horrible, I couldn't live so near to any cousin. Actually I wouldn't live so near to anyone.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:36 pm

It's not that bad, actually. We only see each other on the weekends, mostly Saturdays. There are some weekends we won't even see one another since we're hardly home at the same time.

Three houses next to each other can work really good on holidays. I can stay as late as I want, and then I'll just go home to sleep.=, for I normally don't have good sleep in other people's beds.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

PreviousNext

Return to Information Technology