10 years after Lady's Diana death.

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

10 years after Lady's Diana death.

Post by LadyMacbeth »

10 years ago Lady Diana crashed nearby London - that's how their faithuful fans and whole royal family mourn her... she was a real Princess of Wales and Queen. She died nearby Paris. Paris killed her ...

10 years after Lady Diana's death

Rest in Peace,
LM
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: 10 years after Lady's Diana death.

Post by Vega »

LadyMacbeth wrote:10 years ago Lady Diana crashed nearby London - that's how their faithuful fans and whole royal family mourn her... she was a real Princess of Wales and Queen. She died nearby Paris. Paris killed her ...

Rest in Peace,
LM
I am not her fan, but I am sure that it wasn't just an ordinary car accident. It was a planned murder, because several journalists who were investigating the case were died in a mysterious way. :roll:
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hello :)

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi Xkalibur here :)
I am not her fan, but I am sure that it wasn't just an ordinary car accident. It was a planned murder, because several journalists who were investigating the case were died in a mysterious way.
Well... I think it was a plain car accident. Really.
But nearby Paris everything can be possible for an ordinary Englishman... specially a plot ;) Quite possible ... :roll:

Anyway - I would like to pay my attention on something...completely different (again). In fact she (Diana Spencer) died from the weapon she used against whole royal family.

In the movie "The Queen" I have watched lately whole royal family before Diana's death seemed to be focused only on reading newspapers and wondering "what again did she do?".

So after her accident they all could breathe with some fresh air as deals newspaper headlines. I mean a lot of mess after 10 years again but somehow different... don't you think? :roll:

Many flowers and candles but somehow people are less crazy about Diana... :roll:

You have to know that finding your name in a newspaper has always been a scandal for members of British ellites. And she has been present there all time! So really a scandalous woman... :(

But you know - she simply waged her war against establishemnt using mass media... and finally she died from mass media... how you fight - that's how you die... :(

I hope I didn't make too many language errors... anyway ;)

Regards,

LM
Moody

Post by Moody »

I think the reason of her death/killing was her increasingly getting serious relation with Doddi Al Faid, where she was planning to marry him. It was the biggest nightmare for the royals. Imagining mixing up of royal blood with Muhammadons/muslims. A muslim blood relation of the future royal king of U.K. as step father /expected brother or sister.
WOW! Royal family would become a joke......
That was conviencing enough for royals to justify Diana's killing!
And they are not born innocent that they only read newspapers and really not involved in the world politics.(b.s.)
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: 10 years after Lady's Diana death.

Post by Shazzam »

LadyMacbeth wrote:10 years ago Lady Diana crashed nearby London - that's how their faithuful fans and whole royal family mourn her... she was a real Princess of Wales and Queen. She died nearby Paris. Paris killed her ...

Rest in Peace,
LM
PARIS KILLED HER?!! :roll: Yeh it must have been all that cream and those frog's legs will get you everytime. :idea:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Her own stupidity killed her!
Moody

Post by Moody »

danyet wrote:Her own stupidity killed her!
I'm again so impressed!
My dear/"INTELLIGENT" Dany called Princeses Diana "STUPID". wow!!
(He is different and he like it)-Am I right dear D???

What about "mean people", who implanted her death-"INTELLIGENT"?
wllsp
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by wllsp »

Moody wrote:
danyet wrote:Her own stupidity killed her!
I'm again so impressed!
My dear/"INTELLIGENT" Dany called Princeses Diana "STUPID". wow!!
So am I.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Yes Moody, I think we agree on this one. Diana was afraid that she would murdered over her affair with Dodi and is reported to have said that she would be killed in a "car accident." I think she was a bit of a tramp, anyway. There is another thread on this in the Australia forum.