EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

9/11 aniversary today.

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

9/11 aniversary today.

Postby Shazzam » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:17 pm

I realised this morning that it is the anniversary of 9/11. I hope we all remember this tragic day and the innocent people that lost their lives by an outrageous act of terrorism. Such a waste. So many lives destroyed, families suffering.

LEST WE FORGET!
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Danyet » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:14 pm

Oh, so that is why all that stuff is on TV lately.

BTW It was Bill Clinton's fault. During his second term he had 8 - 10 chances to squash Al Qaeda and Binladin but refused to act on the information given to him each time. It has come out recently, that he would call a meeting and just talk and then ignore the problem. One time he was at a golf tournament and was told by his chief staff that he was wanted for a telephone conference about Binladen (several times), and flat out refused to take the call. Yet Clinton claims that he, "did all I could".

This information is from Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Robert Patterson who was a military aide to President Clinton from May 1996 to May 1998 and one of five individuals entrusted with carrying the bag containing the codes for launching nuclear weapons. This responsibility meant that he spent a considerable amount of time next to the president, giving him a unique perspective on the Clinton administration.
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Shazzam » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:57 am

[quote="danyet"]Oh, so that is why all that stuff is on TV lately.

BTW It was Bill Clinton's fault.

Coming from a man that defends George W~ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Shazzam on Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Shazzam » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:58 am

danyet wrote:Oh, so that is why all that stuff is on TV lately.

BTW It was Bill Clinton's fault. During his second term he had 8 - 10 chances to squash Al Qaeda and Binladin but refused to act on the information given to him each time. It has come out recently, that he would call a meeting and just talk and then ignore the problem. One time he was at a golf tournament and was told by his chief staff that he was wanted for a telephone conference about Binladen (several times), and flat out refused to take the call. Yet Clinton claims that he, "did all I could".

This information is from Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Robert Patterson who was a military aide to President Clinton from May 1996 to May 1998 and one of five individuals entrusted with carrying the bag containing the codes for launching nuclear weapons. This responsibility meant that he spent a considerable amount of time next to the president, giving him a unique perspective on the Clinton administration.

God you are annoying. Can't you just remember the lost gracefully!! :twisted: Take a chill pill!! :roll:
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Danyet » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:36 am

Actually I heard that it was really cockroaches and whiteants that brought down the twin towers and the CIA is just trying to cover it up.
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Moody » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:50 pm

Inside job for political and economic gains!!
Even doesn't stop to kill their own before starting world wide massacares.

POOR INNOCENT SOULS, ONE SHOULD MOURN THE KILLINGS SINCE GOING ON ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Proofs are all over the media and internet!

Some body break the news later, those towers were actually made of sand instead of steel and concrete, thats why they came down in few hours.

Every think burned down except the passport of the terrorist.
Moody
Silver Member

hello :)

Postby LadyMacbeth » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:07 pm

Something to read :

9/11 - 6 years after

LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

Postby vince90 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:32 pm

Moody wrote:Inside job for political and economic gains!!
Even doesn't stop to kill their own before starting world wide massacares.

POOR INNOCENT SOULS, ONE SHOULD MOURN THE KILLINGS SINCE GOING ON ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Some body break the news later, those towers were actually made of sand instead of steel and concrete, thats why they came down in few hours.

You’re one of the people who believes that Elvis Presley is still alive. You make me laugh man.
vince90
Platinum Member

Postby Tora » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:32 pm

Moody wrote:Inside job for political and economic gains!!Even doesn't stop to kill their own before starting world wide massacares.

I didn't want to post anything concerning this topic before I saw your post. I guess The United States is not that country that kills 2749 innocent people for political and economical gains. Your words are blasphemous!

I've watched a report today on Euronews about a controversial theory of the Towers' collapse
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6987965.stm

what do you think of it?
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Danyet » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:43 pm

Actually there are some confusing things about 9 - 11.
Why is it that we never hear anything about the people who were on the plane that crashed into the Pentagon? I have never seen any photographs of the actual plane wreck on the Pentagon grounds, no baggage, no bodies and no debris of any kind.

And why did building no. "7" collapse in the same manor that the 2 towers collapsed when it hardly sustained any damage and only had small collateral damage received from the twin towers?
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Next

Return to Current News