EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Can you find your house using Windows Live Map?

Everything IT: computers, software, internet

Moderators: Vega, Dixie

Postby Hardi » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:04 pm

Okay for peoples who like party it may really suit well. Since then it's no need to destroy own house.

Actually I wanted to tell, don't post any more since u have 6666 posts. it would be mean to destroy such nice combination.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Tora » Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:06 am

Living close to your family is really not that bad. My sister bought a flat in the same apartment house with us, my granny lives with her, it's quite useful in case you have to baby-sit with nephew or take pets for a walk... and the party issue too of course :P
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:20 am

Also, when we need to cook something and there are some ingredients missing, we can always run to our relatives' houses to get them. Or when we don't cook but get hungry, we can go there to snatch the food. :twisted:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Hardi » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:12 pm

LennyeTran wrote:Also, when we need to cook something and there are some ingredients missing, we can always run to our relatives' houses to get them. Or when we don't cook but get hungry, we can go there to snatch the food. :twisted:
I know, I know! The missing ingredient is phone number to order pizza. Or if you're lucky then a cook his/her self. :twisted:

Why are German and England only countries that are clear in google earth? I guess it's all about money, those countries have so much money over to make a clear map and allow google to use it. Same time when rest of world are covered by some left over, unclear pictures.. because If there exist some clear pictures the owner of those want too many pizza as fee for allowing to use them.. That google can't afford it. :evil:
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:38 pm

They should add there a extra egg dropping function. It would be so fun to go to Hawaii to look up where's Lennye and then bomb her with eggs to make her know that I found her. I could even bay 10$ for a egg if the egg would hit her in reality.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:40 pm

Hardi wrote:They should add there a extra egg dropping function. It would be so fun to go to Hawaii to look up where's Lennye and then bomb her with eggs to make her know that I found her. I could even bay 10$ for a egg if the egg would hit her in reality.

:shock: You shoulda told me you wanted to find me in Hawaii. My hotel was only one block away from the restaurant they had a live webcam on. We went to that direction a lot. You coulda seen me on that cam.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Tora » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:25 am

Hardi wrote:Why are German and England only countries that are clear in google earth?

well, actually I have found my very house using Google Earth :roll: if you're talking about that
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Danyet » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:22 pm

FORMER RESIDENCE OF DANYET DEFENDER OF GALAXY

The south end of the shiny building in the middle is where I and the other cowboys lived. The smaller building to the north-east is the cook-house where we ate all our meals. The white building all the way to the east is the barn, where we saddled up our horses every morning. I have seen many a cowboy get bucked off his horse in front of that barn, including myself. All the country north and east for 30 miles is where I rode horseback.

Zoom out and follow the river on the east side, north and you will see our closest neighbors ranch, the IL Ranch. I have ridden all over this country on a horse, up and down the mountains and across the rivers. I have spent months camped out in tents here. This where I lived before I came to English Cub. This was my home.
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Hardi » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:25 pm

danyet wrote:FORMER RESIDENCE OF DANYET DEFENDER OF GALAXY

The south end of the shiny building in the middle is where I and the other cowboys lived. The smaller building to the north-east is the cook-house where we ate all our meals. The white building all the way to the east is the barn, where we saddled up our horses every morning. I have seen many a cowboy get bucked off his horse in front of that barn, including myself. All the country north and east for 30 miles is where I rode horseback.

Zoom out and follow the river on the east side, north and you will see our closest neighbors ranch, the IL Ranch. I have ridden all over this country on a horse, up and down the mountains and across the rivers. I have spent months camped out in tents here. This where I lived before I came to English Cub. This was my home.
So and that's also the place where u did hit your head? Or you were already then like that? D.O.G ? :twisted: :twisted:
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:41 pm

Hardi wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:Also, when we need to cook something and there are some ingredients missing, we can always run to our relatives' houses to get them. Or when we don't cook but get hungry, we can go there to snatch the food. :twisted:
I know, I know! The missing ingredient is phone number to order pizza. Or if you're lucky then a cook his/her self. :twisted:

How did I miss this lovely joke? :lol: You know, I once thought about this idea very seriously. She irritated the hell outta me, so I was thinking to myself if I could eat her alive like those wicked witches in fairy tales. :twisted:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

PreviousNext

Return to Information Technology