EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Should free healthcare be available to everyone?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Postby YayuRahayu » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:51 am

I think in my country, some hospital and pharmacy is not free. medicine is not affordable for poor people but now our government set up a new policy that poor people can check up their health also medicine with free, but I think not spreading between some areas. I hope government should have give more concern about poor people's health indeed. free itsn't for everyone :) thanks Talking point and all who votes here
YayuRahayu
Silver Member

Re: Should free healthcare be available to everyone?

Postby wyne » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:10 pm

I hope so. It will be a wonderful thing. But it seems to be difficult to carry out.
wyne

Postby samento » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:51 am

In our country, Health scheme recently free for everyone who has no other health security scheme. This means nearly 97-98 % of people in our country are covered by one health scheme and they need not to pay for fee and charge. Thanks to the goverment for giving the free-for-charge health scheme equally to all people in the country. This scheme surely have benifits to all Thai people. But! however, health personnel, especially doctors and nurses, have many trobles from the health scheme. First of all, number of patients is increasing rapidly. Some doctors have to care at least 200 patients per day(I mean 200 patients per a doctor per day). Secondly, as result from increasing patients, most patients need high quality of care. Some expect as high quality as the private hospitals: not wait too long, get the best medicine, get the best intervention, get the best operation, the best health outcome, but as CHEAP as possible! In my opinion, the most challenge our goverment must handle with is how to balance between the quality and the quantity.
samento

Postby ahmedxzxz » Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:14 am

Yes,it should be...Of course
ahmedxzxz
Silver Member

Postby Krisi » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:47 pm

No.
Krisi
Ethereal Member

Re: Should free healthcare be available to everyone?

Postby Bambang » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:55 am

TalkingPoint wrote:Should free healthcare be available to everyone?

What do YOU think?

Yes. Free healthcare should be available to everyone, including prisoners, corruptors, rapists, cold blooded killers, and of course EC members.
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

Postby dera » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:26 am

Yes. Free healthcare should be available to everyone, including prisoners, corruptors, rapists, cold blooded killers, and of course EC members.
yes but why some time poor person very dificult to receive helthcare from the hospital if a nother patient come an he or she richer than me some time i was ignore by them :idea
dera

Postby YayuRahayu » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:27 am

why corruptors or bloded killer? they dont deserve it right
YayuRahayu
Silver Member

Postby Bambang » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:39 am

YayuRahayu wrote:
why corruptors or bloded killer? they dont deserve it right

Then, we've got to kill theam all right now. Agree?
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

Postby YayuRahayu » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:55 am

we dont have to killed them, it just their punishment..prisoner may get healtcare or medicine from government, it's fine [/quote]
YayuRahayu
Silver Member

PreviousNext

Return to Talking Point Discussion