EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Who is online?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby sanjadz » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:01 pm

I don't mind that some posters don't want others to see when they are online because it's just their choice.
I never hide my online status, but for some reason I might start "hiding" from others. :)
sanjadz
Gold Member

Postby MissLT » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:28 am

Dixie wrote:I don't like people who hide their status! :twisted: So Hardi, Tora, Xkalibur and Lennye, among others, don't be afraid to show yourselves! :lol: I like knowing who is online, although I hardly check it anyway... I never notice how many users are online at the moment.

I had my status online before, but then I changed it to hidden because I didn't know what a hidden status would do to my account. I was a forum-virgin at that time, so I was pretty darn curious to try it out. After I knew what it was I was too lazy to change. That's why I have my status at other sites online except this one.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Hardi » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:19 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
Dixie wrote:I don't like people who hide their status! :twisted: So Hardi, Tora, Xkalibur and Lennye, among others, don't be afraid to show yourselves! :lol: I like knowing who is online, although I hardly check it anyway... I never notice how many users are online at the moment.

I had my status online before, but then I changed it to hidden because I didn't know what a hidden status would do to my account. I was a forum-virgin at that time, so I was pretty darn curious to try it out. After I knew what it was I was too lazy to change. That's why I have my status at other sites online except this one.
You're virginity obsessed. I remember you've been photo-editing program virgin and and some other more that I can't remember. You really really want to undergo with losing virginity many times.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Re: Who is online?

Postby sweethuman » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:39 am

Well that depends on every person's own mood whether he/she wants to be visible to others or invisible, however as per my point of view it is good to be visible so just suppose if someone wants to discuss something with you, would know that you are now available
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Previous

Return to Ideas and Opinions