What's the best city around the world?

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

dariohc

What's the best city around the world?

Post by dariohc »

According to your opinion what's the best city? Why?
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: What's the best city around the world?

Post by sweethuman »

I think Paris, I like to walk around the city specially at night to see the brightness and the beautiful people
MsJen&Co

Post by MsJen&Co »

I like Paris very much. I think I prefer Rome though - the mood is more laid-back and there is a slower pace of life. I love the history of it too!
MsJen&Co

Post by MsJen&Co »

I love so many cities, and all for very different reasons.

Here are some cities I love:

San Francisco, USA: I grew up near San Francisco and I am still enchanted by the city, the people, the food and the scenery. It's a very unique place, but I'm sad to say that it is changing more and more with all the new tech companies moving in. :(

Seattle, USA: I have been there a few times and I fall in love with the city more and more each time. The people are some of the kindest you will ever come across in a big city and I remember walking through neighborhoods that would smell like fresh roasting coffee. The food is amazing and there are so many good American and international eateries.

York, England: I lived there for two years and although it is not big, it is very rich in history that is very visible by its big stone walls that encirlce the city. It's worth visiting if you ever go to England.

Salvador, Brazil: There is sooooooooo much culture here! The people are known for being happy and talking like they are singing. The food is great. There is dancing and parties all the time and the beaches are beautiful.
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

Paris is no doubt is the best one city in France. It offers a great list of attractions I get a chance to explore the city top attractions that is none other then Eiffel tower which is world renowned spot. It receives 250 million visitors sine its constructions. It is 324 meters tall and consist of 81 storey. This towers offers a great option to taste different menus in the form of restaurants.