What do you think about Latin Culture! Costa Rica

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

eduardish

What do you think about Latin Culture! Costa Rica

Post by eduardish »

8) 8)

Hi, Please express your opinion about latin american culture, I'm interested in Costa Rica.

Thank You
sebas

Post by sebas »

Trankilo mae.... 8) Ahorita nos responden hay que seguirla pulsearla!!! jajaja :twisted:
DYWAN

Post by DYWAN »

Tak jest Panie eduardish. Może jednak sprubujesz po angielsku :-)/ what means: Of course Mr. eduardish. Maybe you will try in english yet??
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

sebas wrote:Trankilo mae.... 8) Ahorita nos responden hay que seguirla pulsearla!!! jajaja :twisted:
I didn't get the bold part. Pulsear sounds like Spanglish to me :roll: What's that mean, anyway?
sebas

Post by sebas »

Dixie wrote: I didn't get the bold part. Pulsear sounds like Spanglish to me :roll: What's that mean, anyway?
We are doing a homework and we need to get info from any user. So its a little difficult to begin a conversation. It means like to kip trying... to kip looking and that was spanish. If you want to helps us it will be very usefull your replies... :!:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

sebas wrote: We are doing a homework and we need to get info from any user. So its a little difficult to begin a conversation. It means like to kip trying... to kip looking and that was spanish. If you want to helps us it will be very usefull your replies... :!:
I'm sorry, but I don't know much about Costa Rica, so it would be quite difficult to state an opinion about it :roll:
sebas

Post by sebas »

Don't worry that is our purpose :wink: . And tell, what can tell us about your country? Spain, Right :arrow:
eduardish

Post by eduardish »

HI DYWAN AND DIXIE

Actually I made a mistake, my purpose is to know something about the country (traditions, way of life) in which englishclub users live.

And I will be glad to receive your inputs.

And of course If you want I mill talk about Costa Rica.

Have a Nice Day, Thank you
eduardish

Post by eduardish »

Hi DIXIE

"Pulsear" means to make an effort to obtain something, to be tenacious.
Neferti

hello ,whoever is out there

Post by Neferti »

this is neferti 23 years old costarican ,i lov emy country and i enjoy visiting my hometown LIMON (holy molly)beatiful place ; sun,beach and lots of fun if you ever wanna come to CR visit my hometown, you'all have a blast
eduardish

Post by eduardish »

Hi Dixie and DYWAN
I play the drums and have a group of rock called Dunker, and we have covers of Velvet Revolver, Nickelback, Anthrax, Trivium, Metallica, and go to some bars to make our show.

In addition to that I dance in a group of Costa Rican, and 5 months ago we went to a festival in Zacatecas, Mexico. It was very interesting because I knew people of the whole world. Right now I am finishing the career of Odontology, but I`m graduated already in Dental Technician, and then I decided to continue with Odontology… In my free time I play tennis and take part in some tournaments at national level although not always I obtain the results that I would like, jejejejeje.
eduardish

Post by eduardish »

Here is my MSN darko.*******.com

I thik it's better way to improve language more.

Hope to join you through MSN

Have a Nice Day
matkepler

i love latin culture

Post by matkepler »

is very rich (food,customes,way of life,beliefs,etc)every country has its own slang and too many kinds of good things ,to be honest i love latin culture
HOMEPAGE

Re: What do you think about Latin Culture! Costa Rica

Post by HOMEPAGE »

Hello, friend.
Exactly of that place of lemon is you. :D
And that is what him pleases the zone of Lemon? :)
I also am of lemon specifically of Siquirres. :P