A trip to Belgium

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

LeoChung

A trip to Belgium

Post by LeoChung »

I went to Belgium when I was in my second year of senior high school.
The Kingdom of Belgium is a country in northwest Europe.
In the begining, the weather is just so cool that I cannot get used to it.
After then, the weather getting warmer and warmer.
I taste a lot of chocolates with different shapes.
The chocolates have the shape of cat, bird, heart...etc.
The french fries is also famouse there.
In the end of the trip, I just feel so comfortable about the life in the Belgium.
The life there is just so simple and easy.
By moving slow, you will get a lot of fine picture.
I hope I can go to Belgium again someday.
borucahcm

Hi!!

Post by borucahcm »

Hello :lol:
I live in Costa Rica. I would like to know more about this country (as general characteristics). This country is very interesting and attractive. I would love visitalo someday.
I await your response.
BYE, BYE
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: A trip to Belgium

Post by Jarria »

I have been to Blegium a year ago with my friends and found a chance to visit the Ghent. It is largest of East Flanders province. I have visited it before my budget tour from philadelphia . Jog-Tours is the best to know about the hidden points of this city including the effects and much more. The city offers an opera house, with the 100 churches, 18 museums and more than 400 historical buildings.
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

MaryIrons! I have visited Belgium many times and have a chance to explore it in detail. If your are planning to visit then must add that spot in your bucket list. Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium, Its a Belgium most visited museum that covers a wide range approximately 20,000 pieces of drawing, painting and sculpture. Don,t miss to enjoy the Mini-Europe, it is an amusement park which is located in the Brussels Belgium. For required more detail must visit it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mini-Europe
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

Rolando! You have a great knowledge about the Belgium. Let me provides a complete information about the Brussels Town Hall and Royal Greenhouses of Laeken. One of my friend came back to it and tell me it is the tourist top spot and the visitors from all around the world these two sport. Next month I am going to Belgium for business tour then I must explore it. Any suggestion or a tip for my visit are much appreciated there.