Shrimps

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

Malina

Shrimps

Post by Malina »

Do you like shrimps? I love them but I can't prepare. Have you any easy recipe for shrimps or other sea food? :)
galina

Post by galina »

hi, you want cooking freezing or natural shrimps?
Malina

Post by Malina »

Hi,it's easier to get freezing, so natural I'll try later.
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

here is a simple recipe - just a snack (served with beer :oops: )

1,0 - 1,5 litre of water for half a kilo of frozen shrimps pour into a bowl and leave to boil on a kitchen-range. when it starts boiling put into the water 6-7 pieces of black pepper, 3-4 bay leaves and salt about one tea-spoon. And boil it without shrimps in it for about 8 minutes to make the water spicy and steaming, then put unfrozen shrimps in it and boil for about 5-10 minutes after the water starts boiling again then leave with the unopened lid for about 10 minutes. Fish out the shrimps with a spoon and serve with milled black pepper. The packed frozen shrimps sold in shops are often half prepared already, I mean boiled, that's easier to use them.
also you may add shrimps into salads. Sorry, I'm so weak to make nice descriptions :oops:
Malina

Post by Malina »

I've just read your receip- it seams delicious! Thanks a lot. I'll try it as quickly as possible.
Telling the truth I'm hungry now, but i have no shrimps! :?
I hope I can do a little change and serve them with wine? :wink:
doxology

Post by doxology »

hi

:P i like shrimps so much

you can make soup and add shrimps , onion, tomatoes ,and some peper with delicious flavour.

mmmm also you can grill them
:wink:

make it prosted
Malina

Post by Malina »

The soup seams simply and delicious - just for me! But grilled shrimps- ye it's good idea but how to prepare them? Should I wrapped them in a special paper or sth like that? You know, I'm not so good in grilling (is it correct expression?) so I avoid to grill anything, even chicken!

What does "prosted" means? :?
Isaura

I love Shrimps...

Post by Isaura »

Hello! Also you can prepare spaghetti with tomato sauce and add little shrimps! Is delicious
xqama

Post by xqama »

I like shrimp so much. In the summer, I can eat a lots of shrimps.Because I come home in the summer. And in my hometown, shrimp is cheaper.. I like the lobster. Its taste is so delicious :roll: ... You can boil, grill... My English is not well. But I try to show my feeling.