Give a recommendation!

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

amorerac

Give a recommendation!

Post by amorerac »

Say a beautiful place of your country that you believe that every body must know... :wink:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Italy.
amorerac

Post by amorerac »

Hi Dixi! :D
I'm sure that Italy is all a beautiful country, but could you please talk about an specific place of Italy. :wink:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

amorerac wrote:Hi Dixi! :D
I'm sure that Italy is all a beautiful country, but could you please talk about an specific place of Italy. :wink:
Hi amorerac,

I'm sure there are plenty of amazing spots in the world but Italy is the first one I could think of since I have not travelled much and I definitely fell in love with Italy. I can't recommend only one place. I was in Montecatini, Pisa, Florence, Rome and Venice. Maybe Rome and Florence were the cities that I liked the most.
amorerac

Post by amorerac »

Tank you Dixi, and what about Spain which place is popular because their beauty?
amorerac

Post by amorerac »

Dixie wrote:
amorerac wrote:Hi Dixi! :D
Hi amorerac,

I'm sure there are plenty of amazing spots in the world but Italy is the first one I could think of since I have not travelled much and I definitely fell in love with Italy. I can't recommend only one place. I was in Montecatini, Pisa, Florence, Rome and Venice. Maybe Rome and Florence were the cities that I liked the most.
Tank you Dixi, and what about Spain which place is popular because their beauty?