EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Would you like to marry ?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby miiihooo » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:51 am

melek wrote:
miiihooo wrote:
melek wrote:Im only 21, & its too early to think of marriage.for me the first is to study ,to graduate & to find a suitable job & then I can think of marriage.As they saye everything is good in its season.

How old do people in your country get married in average:?: :?:

in the villages girls begin to get marriage from the age of 15-till 20.it's really disopoointing fact:( the girls that are 21 or older than these age are considered to be a spinster.But in the main cities & towns of our country ladies try to get education, develop their scope & take the high position in society.

How old can you marry from in your country?
The man can marry from 18 years old and the woman can marry from 16 years old in Japan.
There is the marrying person early, but generally 21 years older are university students.
miiihooo

Postby miiihooo » Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:03 am

How old can you marry from in your country? :D
The man can marry from 18 years old and the woman can marry from 16 years old in Japan.
miiihooo

Postby Hardi » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:11 am

I don't know. Last time I heard. It was so that if girl is pregnant. They can marry at age 16, but parents must approve it. Otherwise it's 18.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

My opinion

Postby Iraqi » Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:37 pm

I think It's depend on the circumstance which control sometimes in the life of man and his decision .
There is another thing
the matter also depend on the culture of the person
It's make him limited in his decision

Cordially
Iraqi

Postby Oriani » Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:28 pm

I don't know at what age I am going to marry because I don't even have a bf yet :evil:

and I'm almost 21
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Would you like to marry ?

Postby symon » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:38 pm

Never the mens are so bads.
symon

Re: Would you like to marry ?

Postby Melek » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:41 am

symon wrote:Never the mens are so bads.

not mens but men,not bads but bad

well,IMHO I dont plan to get married..its too early for me..first I ll graduate from the university,then find a job & then I can think over it :)
Melek
Gold Member

this is my opinion

Postby november » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:21 pm

This is only my opinion. I would not like to marry but want to have a warm family. I think, marry mean to live inside a circle, to take care children, to do house work, sex permission as well and others that i can't imagine. Even thought, my opinion is quite different for my culture or my tradition, but i still want to try. And on the other hand my parent, my relative and my society can't accept. Of course they are. I am a burmese girl. My country locate at South East Asia. As you know, most of the Asia countries are conservative. So what can I do?
november

Re: Would you like to marry ?

Postby Vega » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm

melek wrote:well,IMHO I dont plan to get married..its too early for me..first I ll graduate from the university,then find a job & then I can think over it :)

Hi, what does 'IMHO' mean?
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Re: this is my opinion

Postby Vega » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:39 pm

november wrote:This is only my opinion. I would not like to marry but want to have a warm family. I think, marry mean to live inside a circle, to take care children, to do house work, sex permission as well and others that i can't imagine. Even thought, my opinion is quite different for my culture or my tradition, but i still want to try. And on the other hand my parent, my relative and my society can't accept. Of course they are. I am a burmese girl. My country locate at South East Asia. As you know, most of the Asia countries are conservative. So what can I do?

Hi. Just a little question. What did you mean when you wrote 'sex permissions'? What is that? :roll: :?

(If it is something bad, you may ignore the question)
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions