EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Would you like to marry ?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: Would you like to marry ?

Postby Bambang » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:55 pm

Two people are waiting for a suitable spouse. C'mon, what are you waiting for? :lol: :D
We're all friends, right?
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

Postby sweets » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:55 pm

Xkalibur

ur totally right that not every one can find his/her behlaf but we should give up and keep looking for this love :oops:

bambang

do think it's easy to catch fishes nowdays :roll: i do not think so 8)
bambang wrote:Two people are waiting for a suitable spouse. C'mon, what are you waiting for? :lol: :D

who are the two?????????????????????????????
دخلت حياتي كنسمة وخرجت منها كإعصار
sweets
Rough Diamond Member

Postby fabulous » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:34 am

i don't really like marriage. but i love to live my love one. i dislike having wedding dinner. it costs very high up 10,000. however it is a tradition. :P
Still Fabulous
fabulous

Postby Melek » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:43 am

Xkalibur wrote:
sweets wrote:if i found my hero why not :roll: :roll: no one can stay alone for long time iam right or??????

Yeah, no one can stay alone for long, that is true. But not everybody always find the person they really want...there are some type of persons who even not sure what kind of person they want, me for instance. :oops: :roll:

not person but people
Melek
Gold Member

Postby funnyclick » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:02 pm

In my opinion, marriage is one of the most important decision in one's life, so we have to think carefully before deciding to get married or not. Modern life, people think that they can divorce after marrying if they think they two don't suit for each other. I disagree. If you really love someone and desire to marry him/ her, it means that you will never get disappointed or regret about your choice. It's pretty difficult huh? That's why, I decide not to marry because I don't want my life to be effected by another. To be single is really good because you can do anything you like and you want without getting permission of your husband or wife.
funnyclick

Postby Oriani » Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:29 pm

fabulous wrote:i don't really like marriage. but i love to live my love one. i dislike having wedding dinner. it costs very high up 10,000. however it is a tradition. :P

Yes. Weddings are very expensive nowadays!!! There are two important things in the event: The Bride's wedding dress and the party for the guests that include good music, a lot of FOOD and etc, ( ...) at the end of all, the couple is already moneyless, lol... well, at least in Venezuela is like that!!!! Without taking into account that you wear the dress only once :?
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby denvinbo » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:01 pm

It's not for me. To my thinking, marriage is a difficult thing....I think I will be a single in the future.......... :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey! I'm stuck! Get me out!

PIETY-The stories of parents and children
denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

Postby CityYoung » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:43 am

noone is perfect . we should chose the suitable partner. and also we have to give alot of respect , love , caring ... etc to make our partnar fall in love with us . so now we can live a sweet life . but people who wait A lover before they live together and share good and bad things . i think it's impossible .
CityYoung
Platinum Member

Postby CityYoung » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:45 am

Oriani wrote:
fabulous wrote:i don't really like marriage. but i love to live my love one. i dislike having wedding dinner. it costs very high up 10,000. however it is a tradition. :P

Yes. Weddings are very expensive nowadays!!! There are two important things in the event: The Bride's wedding dress and the party for the guests that include good music, a lot of FOOD and etc, ( ...) at the end of all, the couple is already moneyless, lol... well, at least in Venezuela is like that!!!! Without taking into account that you wear the dress only once :?

don't worry about money . it's ur day . whatever it cost it doesn't matter .
CityYoung
Platinum Member

Postby denvinbo » Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:20 am

The love you intended for your lover is more important than the money you have to pay for a wedding, is it right???
Hey! I'm stuck! Get me out!

PIETY-The stories of parents and children
denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions