EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

What do you think about Russia?

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

What do you think about Russia?

Postby HamsterJedi » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:04 pm

Hi, everyone!

I'm live in Russia, and want to know: What do you think about this country? About peoples? Sities? and other....

(If you found an errors, I'm sory for my "very good" English :oops: )
HamsterJedi

Hello!!

Postby borucahcm » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:14 am

Hi!! :lol:
For my country Russia is a very interesting and I would like to visit it someday.
I live in Costa Rica.I would like to know about the culture of their country. We need to do much homework help. (Please) :cry:

Thanks! ! !
borucahcm

Postby Rui » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:33 pm

thats interesting because you are not the first russina that comes here to ask our opinion about your country, my point is that it could happend with some other country, but not... it happens to be with russia :D im wondering if russians are concerned with foreign idea of their country.
But answering your question my idea is that russia must be a nice country to visit and special if not only the major cities, i bet that with the huge dimension of the country we can have the chance of finding wonderful places, to be honest with you i have no idea of what is russia besides Moscow, thats why i would like to hear more from you, telling us about the nicest places to visit in your country :wink:
Rui
Platinum Member

Re: What do you think about Russia?

Postby wllsp » Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:05 pm

HamsterJedi wrote:Hi, everyone!

I'm live in Russia, and want to know: What do you think about this country? About peoples? Sities? and other....

In my opinion Russia is a good county :). However real estate is too expensive in lots of cities and traffic jams are awful and seems like there is no solution to this problem.
wllsp
Gold Member

Postby Oriani » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:54 pm

I have never been to Russia, so I cannot give an opinion with a solid base, but I can tell that it calls my attention the fact that is the biggest country in the world...!!! I can't imagine myself in a tour around Russia!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby wllsp » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:09 pm

Oriani wrote:I have never been to Russia, so I cannot give an opinion with a solid base, but I can tell that it calls my attention the fact that is the biggest country in the world...!!! I can't imagine myself in a tour around Russia!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

It's quite understandable. Lots of people at first visit Saint-Petersburg and Moscow as there are plenty of things related to history of Russia.
wllsp
Gold Member

Postby BenM » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:54 pm

I don't know why when I first hear about Russia I have this picture in mind of ice and snow and freezing temperature all the time, I hope It's not like that though
BenM
Silver Member

Postby wllsp » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:45 pm

BenM wrote:I don't know why when I first hear about Russia I have this picture in mind of ice and snow and freezing temperature all the time, I hope It's not like that though

Siberia which is a big part of Russia has this type of weather for a half of a year or even longer in the northen parts of it.

I remember an interview with a Czech football player who signed a contract with a football club from Siberia. He acknowledged that before arriving in Russia he had believed that it was always cold in Siberia. Having played one season he changed his opinion.
wllsp
Gold Member

Postby denvinbo » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:31 am

This place is very suitable to learn....and new like style.......... :D :D
Hey! I'm stuck! Get me out!

PIETY-The stories of parents and children
denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

Postby homeratu » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:32 pm

I think that Russia is a very nice place, i would like go to Russia because snow a lot in several places, I like winter so much, I hope that one day I've the chance to visit it.
What else I need to learn about Russia? :P
homeratu
Silver Member

Next

Return to Adventure & Travel