EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

"Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Postby Bambang » Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:24 pm

The kids will say. "ME and my fathers will go for a swim tomorrow", or

A : "My moms asked me to go to school next year".
B: Which mom?
A: The one who has bigger butt.
B: Oh I see. My moms asked me to go to the ballet scholl next week.
A: Which mom?
B : The fussier one.
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:22 pm

[quote="Rasheed"]http://www.funnyjunkz.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/funny-dog-picture-dog-marriage.jpg

human of the same sex, animal, things…

what's more??!!!!!!!!!!!

My congratulations to them, their children will be very beautiful and happy, They should be proud of their father.

they terminate themselves step by step.

Praise and gratitude to Allah, we still normal people.[/quote]
Yeah, go ahead and pray. It's not like you don't, anyway, You pray for everything, so I don't see why this is an exception. And please, the next time you pray, ask your Allah to give you a heart also.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Bambang » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:25 am

[quote="LennyeTran"]
Yeah, go ahead and pray. It's not like you don't, anyway, You pray for everything, so I don't see why this is an exception. And please, the next time you pray, ask your Allah to give you a heart also.[/quote]

You are so beautiful, my lady. May I come to your house tonight? Please dress up first to welcome this old great man. Gimme your heart and welcome me with your big, best smiles.
Cya.
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

Postby vince90 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:39 pm

[quote="Rasheed"][quote="LennyeTran"]please, the next time you pray, ask your Allah to give you a heart also.[/quote]

If my god will grant me a heart like yours (full of hating and lies), I don't want it.
I will ask him to convert me into a dog, this will be better to me and to this world, there is many people have hearts like your heart.[/quote]

Hey don’t throw your stinky puke to others. I have read your posts and they are full of hatred. Peace never comes until you’re ready to accept it man. Good luck!
vince90
Platinum Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:37 pm

[quote="Rasheed"][quote="LennyeTran"]please, the next time you pray, ask your Allah to give you a heart also.[/quote]

If my god will grant me a heart like yours (full of hating and lies), I don't want it. [/quote]

You cannot have a heart like mine as long as you keep praying ten times a day or have your prejudice towards homosexuals. I never deny the fact that I do hate and lie. Nonetheless, there is one thing differentiates me from you is that I know in my heart my hatred and lies are wrong. I know I should not hate people because hate is a waste of emotion and time. And I know hate does not bring peace. Instead, I should focus on the beauties that lie in each person. Also, I know whatever reason I do my lying is still not acceptable.

What about you? Do you know in your heart that discriminating homosexuals is wrong?

[quote="Rasheed"]I will ask him to convert me into a dog, this will be better to me and to this world, [/quote]

Please do since considering the fact that there are dogs that do useful things to humanity. Guide dogs, rescue dogs, police dogs, and so on go out of their way to do wonderful to help humans. I don't see them praying daily to a religion that is supposed to teach others to love ALL beings, yet its followers tend to do otherwise. Also, I don't see them dogs have their prejudice towards homosexuals. They only go after criminals or people who intend to bring bad things to this world. Before wanting to be a dog, why don't you try to compare yourself to one? Have you done something like those dogs have? If not, please at least have an open-minded soul.

[quote="Rasheed"]there is many people have hearts like your heart.[/quote]
And how would the world turn out with people who had hearts like mine instead of yours? If you check history, it would definitely remind you what kinda hearts that wanted to killed others based on what they believed in. Go, please, go check. This is for your own good and other people who discriminate homosexuals also.

Don't ya'll sit in front of your computers and give me a load of b.s that you're not a hater and stuff; ya'll just disagree with the lifestyle homosexuals have. Why don't you try to substitute skin color for homosexuality and see what you'll get. It's the same as being racist when you're being hostile to homosexuals. Why don't you stop being a coward and admit that you're a hater and whatsoever. If you have the guts to do this, I'll shut my mouth. Otherwise, don't stink up EC with your ~, or I'll spit on it.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Re:

Postby MissLT » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:46 pm

[quote="bambang"]
As far as I know, no religions in this planet that allow its people to get married to the same sex. So, [color=red][b]getting married to the same sex is not allowed by all religions[/b][/color].
[/quote]
Do your checking again before you wanted to use your absolute word, all.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:23 pm

[quote="Rasheed"]

Are you angry little Vietnamese?
when you know what does mean "hate + lies"? , then you know why I respect dogs, And why I favorite to be a dog.

رحم الله من كتب : فضل الكلاب على كثير ممن لبس الثياب.
I can't translate into english.[/quote]
Is this all you can do, attack my ethnicity and give me something I don't understand? This is how you're taught to behave? I pity you and people like you. The next time someone gives you ~ about hating you as a Muslim or your ethnicity, don't forget that hate is reciprocity. There's no justice in hate. If you can think of homosexuals as abnormal people, then others have all their rights to dislike your belief or your skin.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Bambang » Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:56 am

1. The quote icon is not working, why?

2. Don’t lie unless you want to poop or pee. Do everything including lying in this emergency situation. When “nature (poop and/ or pee)” calls, no one can hold or stop it.

3. Hate the behavior, not the people. Everybody was born innocent.

4. Let’s forget about dogs. I don’t even have one. Do you have any?

5. Lenny, does “b.s.” stand for “bull_shi_t”?

6. Lenny, don’t shut your mouth. Keep posting. We need you and your English skills.

7. “The next time someone gives you ~ … Lenny, what does “~” mean?

8. Here is a fresh joke about a gay’s dick.

Ten year old Timmy comes home from daycare and tells his mom that he thinks his babysitter is gay.

“Whatever makes you think THAT?!!?”, says mom.

Timmy replies, “Because his dick tasted like shi_t!”

9. Another one is about the possibility of homosexuality becomes compulsory someday if we don’t stop them spreading this social disease.

A long time resident of San Fransisco is packing all his stuff into boxes. His roommate comes in and asks what he’s doing. “I’m leaving!”, he replies. “They just made homosexuality legal!”

His roommate says, “Yeah, I know. I’m getting the hell out of here too before the damn fools make it compulsory.

10. Another one is about a gay’s sperms.

Ask : What did one gay sperm say to the other?

Answer : I can’t find my way through all this shi_t.

11. Don’t discriminate homosexuals. All we have to do is to bring them back to the right track.

PEACE
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:29 pm

[quote="bambang"]

11. Don’t discriminate homosexuals. All we have to do is to bring them back to the right track.

PEACE[/quote]
Just because they're different than you, they're not on the "right track"?
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Bambang » Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:25 am

[quote="LennyeTran"][quote="bambang"]

PEACE[/quote]
Just because they're different than you, they're not on the "right track"?[/quote]

They're not different from us. They're just walking on the wrong track.
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to Talking Point Discussion