EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

"Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Postby Dixie » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:14 pm

LennyeTran wrote: we see what we wanted to see, and it's the truth to us, isn't that right?

That's the point!
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Bambang » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:33 pm

Rasheed wrote:Then this behaviour "Homosexual",
is it a disease or normal situation?
Is it a rule or personal behavior (depend on acceptance of the two persons to do this)?
What's the purpose of marriage?
What's the futuristic results, if this behaviour become common?
We don't need children, right?

We don't need any children. We don't need any generations. Thus, homosexsuality should be supported. Let's gayanize and lesbianize this world so that the population of this world will be decreasing pretty soon. I think this strategy is much more effective than the Chinese government's policy to limit the number of people by imposing a regulation for parents to have only one kid. :lol:
We're all friends, right?
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

Postby Bambang » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:42 pm

LennyeTran wrote: :lol: I'm the "poisonous" one, Dixie. Anyone who stands next to me is a saint, so you'd be like God if you were standing next to me. Ain't that the truth? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Anyway, we see what we wanted to see, and it's the truth to us, isn't that right?

When I stand next to you, you'll realize that I myself am the real poison. I am far more poisonous than you, my dear. My poison is dead poisonous. :mrgreen:
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:17 am

bambang wrote:
LennyeTran wrote: :lol: I'm the "poisonous" one, Dixie. Anyone who stands next to me is a saint, so you'd be like God if you were standing next to me. Ain't that the truth? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Anyway, we see what we wanted to see, and it's the truth to us, isn't that right?

When I stand next to you, you'll realize that I myself am the real poison. I am far more poisonous than you, my dear. My poison is dead poisonous. :mrgreen:

I'm sorry. I wasn't really trying to be funny. I was using my "satire" to speak out Rasheed's hypocrisy. He called people liars and don't know what the truth is while he is the one who wants to believe things based on what he sees. Because he sees that I've corrected him, he denies to see the truth in my words. What Dixie said wasn't new, for it was what I said in page 3. Did he see it? Of course, not. I'm glad Dixie didn't wanna discuss it further with him since it'd be a waste of time anyway. This is the reason why people called her smart. :wink:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Hardi » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:43 pm

Until the self reproduction is guaranteed, homosexuals are sure good for society.. They work as well as others.. Only their consumption habits might be different.. so baby-food companies might complain.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:09 am

Rasheed wrote:If they confirm the homosexual as a normal behavior, so they should be accept the sex relation between the family's members,

:roll: (mumbling... what a load of ~)

:roll: I hope you didn't get this logic from school. Homosexuals don't sleep with their family members. Being a homosexual and choose the same gender mate has nothing to do with incest. Incest gives you retarded kids; homosexuality doesn't. :roll: :roll: :roll:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:13 am

Rasheed wrote:So they are scared of this discussion.

Of course, we are scared. Did you even read your logic? It's a bunch of whack similar like keep your legs close during sex or you'll be a slut, don't moan; only sluts do, be sexually available for your husband even when he's already had four wives, pray; only infidels don't pray, etc. :roll: :roll:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Dixie » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:31 am

Rasheed wrote:
I don't know who refused the truth, that who search for her or who elude of it.
If they confirm the homosexual as a normal behavior, so they should be accept the sex relation between the family's members, Maybe they are, I don't know. then should to confess many illogical things.
So they are scared of this discussion.
It's not a big problem if they use the lie to prove their views.
Some of them use some reports have no scientific bases, they vilified the wikipedia before, but now it's great, and we can trust it and depend on it.
Anyway, the future will uncover the truth, but till this moment they have a half of world's problem, and they are the creators of second half of problems.
It's clear that the sun shined from the east but it'll die in the west.

What a bunch of c***! Have you even attended school? How can you "reason" like that? And what does homosexuality have to do with incest?

EDIT: I just read Lennye's post above. Sorry they sound the same.
Dixie

Postby Hardi » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:39 am

Technically can't sex between husband and wife, be also called sex between family members? :roll:
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Bambang » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:27 pm

LennyeTran wrote:...Incest gives you retarded kids; homosexuality doesn't. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Well then, incest is still better that homosexuality?
I agree as incets gives kids. :lol: :lol: :lol: and the homos will never. :D :D :D
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to Talking Point Discussion