Spain Travel

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Cypress
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Spain Travel

Post by Cypress »

I really want to visit Spain. The more I read about it, the more I fall in love with it. And the thoughts about visiting it motivate me to study Spanish :) Hopefully, I’ll pay a visit soon :)
Sigma
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Sigma »

karyllemia, have u ever been in Spain? why not paste some picture when u travelled in Spain? if u do it , your post will be the most attactive post in the Travel topic, :) :)
Love my life! Love my friends! Love the world!
Ballari

Post by Ballari »

I just visit Spain once in my life. These are the really nice destinations that Robertjack has shared in his post. I must want to visit Museo Picasso Malaga museum in my next tour to Spain.
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

Ballari! You must visit there Museo Picasso Malaga. which is situated in Malaga, Andaluia, Spain. It is the art museum and by profession I am an artist and always in a search to some sorts of creative inspiration. It has a collections of paintings,ceramics sculpture and drawings etc. After my museum visit I can say that it is the best source to get an inspiration. It is an art museum its opening timing is Tuesdays to Thursday, 10 am to 8pm. It is usually closed at the 25th December, Ist January and Mondays.