Adventure in the woods

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

fateema

Adventure in the woods

Post by fateema »

This is my first short story in English Language.. I hope you like it..Waiting your reviews

Adventure in the woods

Once upon a time there was a little girl, who was called "Sara". Sara was unhappy girl, so she decided to leave her house and have an exciting adventure in the woods. What she didn't realise was that she was too small to have an adventure. The next morning she filled her bag with food and went deep into the forest. When the night fell, Sara became intensly feard so she tried to return to her house. Unfortunately, she was lost. After hours of walking in tears, she found a very big house..Sara was very happy.. But, what she didn't know was that this house was belonged to a couple of dragon, which imprisoned everyone get inside their house. The dragons gave her a warm welcome and invited her to sleep at their house. Sara was little scared by how mean looking the dragons were, but she was extremely tired than she was scared.. As Sara was exhausted the couple send her to lie down in the smallest room in the house. Hearning the snoring of dragons, Sara awoke and tried to ran off without a noise..but, she failed...There were hundreds of snakes coiled and writhed at the door of the house..So, she returned to the room and leapt inside..After a couple of hours,the dragons awoke and invited her to eat with them. As all sat at the table kitchen, Sara noticed that the couple liked eating too much strawberries. Every morning the dragons went into the forest and picked up large amount of strawberry... An idea came to her, all she had to do was to hide inside the basket.. Soon night fell,the dragons retired to their room. Sara hid herself inside the basket.. In the next morning the dragons discovered that Sara was disappeared. They searched the whole house, but in vain..After a while,they felt exhausted and decided to eat some strawberries. So, they carried their basket and went into the forest. Once the dragons were very busy picking up the strawberries, Sara jumped outside the basket and ran off into the forest..Fortunately, she saw a farmer passed by so he helped her find her home very easily. At her arrival, she saw her parents in tears.. "I'm back", Sara said as she walked through the door. They embraced each other, kissed each other and cried with joy. Sara told the story of her adventure to her parents and promised never to leave them.
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Adventure in the woods

Post by Bambang »

Well written, Fateema.
Welcome to EC.
Keep posting.
We're all friends, right?
fateema

Post by fateema »

Pleased to meet you bambang.. Thanks for comment..
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

I think you can be a great writer in the future....keep doing it.. :D :D :D :D :D :D
fateema

Post by fateema »

denvinbo, thank you so much
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

Yeah!!
creativeguru

Post by creativeguru »

fateema hats off to you man you are such an excellent written. I have joined this forum to improve on my grammar, your story really touches not only heart but also the soul. I aspir eto be a writer like this. I hope you will help me so, and ya my nick name here is creativeguru i have posted one of my writing kindly check it for me and let me know if you are from India.
shakespear
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shakespear »

YOU`RE REALLY AGOOD ERITER AND I THAT YOU`LL BE A NOVELIST IN THE FUTURE .GOOD LUCK .
our life is like a night mare