EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Cosmetic Surgery!

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: Ur opinions on plastic surgery

Postby Bambang » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:12 pm

Uncle B loves natural appearance.
We're all friends, right?
User avatar
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 3:26 am
Location: Jakarta Indonesia

Re: Cosmetic Surgery!

Postby gem » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:13 am

Cosmetic surgery is not bad, it depends to your purpose....if it will help you enhance your appearance, or maybe for health reasons, and if you have the money, why not? But i guess natural beauty is still the best for real beuty is not what we see outside but what is within....
Good grooming, good personal hygiene, proper way of dressing and of course good manners and right conduct , i guess if you have this qualities you dont need any cosmetic surgery.... :D
gem
Silver Member
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:02 pm

Re: Cosmetic Surgery!

Postby Bambang » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:57 am

gem wrote:...But i guess natural beauty is still the best for real beuty is not what we see outside but what is within....
Good grooming, good personal hygiene, proper way of dressing and of course good manners and right conduct , i guess if you have this qualities you dont need any cosmetic surgery.... :D


You know better. Congrats!
We're all friends, right?
User avatar
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 3:26 am
Location: Jakarta Indonesia

Re: Cosmetic Surgery!

Postby Oriani » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:27 pm

Yes!! I met a girl last night, who has a breast and nose job surgery(she looks really pretty.. beautiful), and her personality is TERRIBLE!!!! Wow!!! What it is inside it's the most important element, definitely!!! :?
User avatar
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
 
Posts: 2061
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:44 pm
Status: English Teacher

Re: Cosmetic Surgery!

Postby Bambang » Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:12 pm

Oriani wrote:Yes!! I met a girl last night, who has a breast and nose job surgery(she looks really pretty.. beautiful), and her personality is TERRIBLE!!!! Wow!!! What it is inside it's the most important element, definitely!!! :?


I bet you are beautiful inside, aren't you?
We're all friends, right?
User avatar
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 3:26 am
Location: Jakarta Indonesia

Re: Cosmetic Surgery!

Postby Oriani » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:12 pm

:oops: :oops: Ohh, come on :oops: :oops:
User avatar
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
 
Posts: 2061
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:44 pm
Status: English Teacher

Re: Cosmetic Surgery!

Postby Misi » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:07 am

Cosmetic Surgery which restores virginity is very popular among arabic women before a marriage. Such operation costs 11 000 Dh (2800$) in Dubai
Misi
Member
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:56 am
Location: Russia

Re: Cosmetic Surgery!

Postby Melek » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:36 am

Misi wrote:Cosmetic Surgery which restores virginity is very popular among arabic women before a marriage. Such operation costs 11 000 Dh (2800$) in Dubai



yes,I have heard about this operation.It is called himenoplastic if I am not mistaken.For the first time in the world a famous doctor did this operation on his daughter...
Melek
Gold Member
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:28 am
Location: AZERBAIJAN,BAKU city
Status: English Learner

Re: Cosmetic Surgery!

Postby Bambang » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:03 am

Melek wrote:
Misi wrote:Cosmetic Surgery which restores virginity is very popular among arabic women before a marriage. Such operation costs 11 000 Dh (2800$) in Dubai



yes,I have heard about this operation.It is called himenoplastic if I am not mistaken.For the first time in the world a famous doctor did this operation on his daughter...


Can "it" be back like a virgin's? :lol:
We're all friends, right?
User avatar
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 3:26 am
Location: Jakarta Indonesia

Re: Cosmetic Surgery!

Postby Krisi » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:16 am

Bambang wrote:
Melek wrote:
Misi wrote:Cosmetic Surgery which restores virginity is very popular among arabic women before a marriage. Such operation costs 11 000 Dh (2800$) in Dubai



yes,I have heard about this operation.It is called himenoplastic if I am not mistaken.For the first time in the world a famous doctor did this operation on his daughter...


Can "it" be back like a virgin's? :lol:


:shock: :!!:

Uncle B, why are you here? :-? :!!: You're peeking again!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
click --> Happy Valentine!
always.



:-)
User avatar
Krisi
Ethereal Member
 
Posts: 3710
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:48 am
Location: house
Status: English Learner

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests