EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Actions..........

Games, contests and jokes. Have fun!

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: Actions..........

Postby denvinbo » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:57 am

denvinbo wrote:Uncle B brought Eilei to his house.....There the lady cooking in the room was uncle B's wife.....Her name krisi.....

Bambang wrote:Krisi had a sister called Krisis.

Krisi wrote:Krisis visited her sister and shortly afterwards left and went back home to her family...leaving her sister and nephew in their home... Eilei regretted what he had done and asked for forgiveness to his mother.

Krisi......degressed!
Hey! I'm stuck! Get me out!

PIETY-The stories of parents and children
denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Krisi » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:14 am

I'm bored!

Collage:

Long time ago, in a far away land known as Lasting Land there lived a couple who had a son named Eilei. Eilei was a young boy of 5. He was a naughty boy... One day, his parents went to the forest to find some woods, Eilei was bored and decided to go out on his own...When he was walking, he stumbled a rock and fell...There he saw a cow nearby...Eilei felt that the cow seemed to be smiling :P. He kicked the cow's butt. The cow cried for help. Sadly, nobody heard. Eilei struggled financially ( :?: irrelevant!) he decided to go... but he felt a little stitch at his knee...He cried loudly, then the cow just went on laughing at him :twisted: :mrgreen: ...so, Eilei just went back home crying :cry: to his mother. There he showed his swolen knee...when mother saw his swolen knee, her face turned red... She kicked Eilei's butt 7 times. "you pissed me up", she cried...[violent here now guys! I don't like it from here... :twisted: ] "Next time, you be careful, spoiled boy!", she added. Waaaahhh...the more he cried out and ran in the woods. He walked so far sobbing until he lost sight of their cottage...He rubbed his eyes and noticed that he had gone so far and couldn't find his way back home...He punched his head while saying "Where am I? Am I lost?". Suddenly... :( he passed out because of the strong punched...and woke up the next day...Still groggy, he walked back and forth, here and there but still couldn't locate his way home... :( Then uncle B came to save this spoiled boy...Uncle B brought Eilei to his house...There the lady cooking in the room was uncle B's wife... Her name is krisi [how to connect this to the story now... :roll: I don't know!] The mother was relieved to see her son back. Then, she asked uncle B, who helped her son, to eat with them. After a warm meal the old man asked permission to leave...Then, the mother thanked the old man and he left...Krisis sister a neighbor visited her sister Krisi when she heard of what had happened then she(Krisis) left and went back home to her family... leaving her sister and nephew in their house...Eilei regretted what he had done and asked for forgiveness to his mother...shortly, the father arrived home... and ended their day quietly... Score: 40% Remark: Boring! :wink:
Last edited by Krisi on Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
click --> Happy Valentine!
always.

:-)
Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby denvinbo » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:58 am

When beginning, the story seemed to be funny......But later, it became degressed!.....But anyway....it make me feel good after a hard day learning! :wink:

----

Now....Let's make a drama....The characters are all members of this forum! :wink:
.............................Krisi, Bambang, Dixie, Happysheep, Tora, Denvinbo........and everyone!

denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Bambang » Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:12 pm

Once upon a time, there lived a great wise king called Bambang Guntur. He had no son but he had 5 beautiful daughters. He was old then. He was extremely confused about his kingdom. "Who will inherit my kingdom since I have no son", he thought.
We're all friends, right?
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

Postby denvinbo » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:42 am

The eldest sister is Dixie....the second sister is Tora.....The third sister is Oriani....the forth sister is Krisi....and the youngest sister is Yinzhang.....

denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

Postby sweethuman » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:14 am

Then one of the KING's beautiful daughter fell in love with a handsome and intelligent boy (Sweethuman) :-P so they decided to get married, When the King came to know the truth he realised that (Sweethuman) is an intelligent guy and he can handle his kingdom and marry her daughter as well. ;-) :lol:
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Previous

Return to Entertainment