ghost

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

Quegonz

ghost

Post by Quegonz »

The people walk by the streets...
in silence, just move like a robots...
What do they look for?
The happiness or the freedom to be nude
without concerning rain and the cold...
Many times I walk by the city, too,
and I can see that years arrive
and nothing changes in my life..
this society absorbs me,
and it diminishes my senses
I follow between parenthesis, between three dots;
and I can't support it... no more.
I'm becoming a ghost, like them...
and I don't want to be it...
Just I need an angel,
a hope that allows me,
and to be who I want to be,
without concerning nothing... nothing
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: ghost

Post by denvinbo »

I don't believe in ghost, but I like reading and listening to the ghost story. It's wonderful..... :D :D :D :D

I think your story is very good....it make me a bit scare...
Quegonz

Post by Quegonz »

Thanks

I like the ghost stories a lot... in my country exist many legends of them, here the people believe so much about them and witchcraft too.

I from of Costa Rica, Centroamércia, a small country but it full of diversion and joy...

Do you know it?

Bye
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

Not too much.....
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

Quegonz wrote:Thanks

I like the ghost stories a lot... in my country exist many legends of them, here the people believe so much about them and witchcraft too.

I from of Costa Rica, Centroamércia, a small country but it full of diversion and joy...

Do you know it?

Bye
Write one story, please.
esl member since 2007
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

I want another one to read....can you write for....????
Quegonz

Post by Quegonz »

Cadejos

My grandparents tell me that a long time ago, lived a young man who liked so much go out at the night, to walk at dawn, with women, drinking alcohol and drugs.

His mother requested him that not came alcoholic to the house, because she worried about him, but he offended her, and struck her.
She said that the night was dangerous and very dark and if he continue this life, he would happen something bad, but he ignored her, and he continued doing what he wanted to do, going out at night and taking "guaro" (a type of alcoholic drink in my country).

One day when he returned from the party, he listened a strange noise, like chains, he felt fear, and began to run, but the noise of the chains every time was higher and higher and higher...

Suddenly he stopped, in the middle of the dark, and saw in front of him a great animal, like a wolf... with red eyes like fire... and eyeteeth sharpened like knives... and then he wanted to shout, the animal attacked him, and nobody returned to see the young man...

Since then whenever that you go out at night without to listen your mother, if you listen chains, you should run very very fast, because the cadejos will come for you...

waja waja wajajaja

The end...

Now tell me one story abouth the famous ghost of your country, please

Bye

Mike
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

w0w...better than I've thought.......... :D :D :D
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

Quegonz wrote:Cadejos

My grandparents tell me that a long time ago, lived a young man who liked so much go out at the night, to walk at dawn, with women, drinking alcohol and drugs.

His mother requested him that not came alcoholic to the house, because she worried about him, but he offended her, and struck her.
She said that the night was dangerous and very dark and if he continue this life, he would happen something bad, but he ignored her, and he continued doing what he wanted to do, going out at night and taking "guaro" (a type of alcoholic drink in my country).

One day when he returned from the party, he listened a strange noise, like chains, he felt fear, and began to run, but the noise of the chains every time was higher and higher and higher...

Suddenly he stopped, in the middle of the dark, and saw in front of him a great animal, like a wolf... with red eyes like fire... and eyeteeth sharpened like knives... and then he wanted to shout, the animal attacked him, and nobody returned to see the young man...

Since then whenever that you go out at night without to listen your mother, if you listen chains, you should run very very fast, because the cadejos will come for you...

waja waja wajajaja

The end...

Now tell me one story abouth the famous ghost of your country, please

Bye

Mike
Is this true? Just a story huh?
esl member since 2007
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

When I was 8 years old, a friend of mine told me a story about her uncle and something unbelievable.........

She said that:
When her uncle was working for a secondary school as security guard
Once evening, it was 6:00 pm, a student had to stay and clean.....She went to the toilet and washed a towel.....When she came back to the classroom....it was very dark.....but on the board....a line of words appeared....it was:"I am ghost".....and the words was brighter....She shout loudly and was unconscious....and then......a dark shadow approached her......But the security guard(my friend's uncle) heard the voice.....he rush to the room and see the girl didn't lie on the floor.....she on the tree with a death pale face....still unconscious......Strangely.....the line of words on the board disappeared.....The security guard didn't understand....but he had a bit scare.....he didn't said a thing and do a work....he went downstair and came home....(I don't know what was he thinking that time)....Left the girl alone and she died the after day.......People buried her.....But the tree she had died on......waft a soul of a girl had died mysteriously.....
Quegonz

Post by Quegonz »

[quote="denvinbo"]When I was 8 years old, a friend of mine told me a story about her uncle Wow...

Where it happened?...

I mean... The name of that place...
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

the school name is:Doan Thi Diem.....It's my quarter's secondary school......it's also the school I have been studying.....So I always worry about that thing............. :cry: :cry:
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

denvinbo wrote:When I was 8 years old, a friend of mine told me a story about her uncle and something unbelievable.........

She said that:
When her uncle was working for a secondary school as security guard
Once evening, it was 6:00 pm, a student had to stay and clean.....She went to the toilet and washed a towel.....When she came back to the classroom....it was very dark.....but on the board....a line of words appeared....it was:"I am ghost".....and the words was brighter....She shout loudly and was unconscious....and then......a dark shadow approached her......But the security guard(my friend's uncle) heard the voice.....he rush to the room and see the girl didn't lie on the floor.....she on the tree with a death pale face....still unconscious......Strangely.....the line of words on the board disappeared.....The security guard didn't understand....but he had a bit scare.....he didn't said a thing and do a work....he went downstair and came home....(I don't know what was he thinking that time)....Left the girl alone and she died the after day.......People buried her.....But the tree she had died on......waft a soul of a girl had died mysteriously.....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
esl member since 2007
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

I don't like that............ :evil: :evil:
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

denvinbo wrote:I don't like that............ :evil: :evil:
OK. Sorry again. My friend is not in the mood today... I really find it funny. :)
esl member since 2007
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

Did you find some funny in that???
shakespear
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shakespear »

I don't believe in ghost too.thanks.
our life is like a night mare
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

Visualization........
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

Denvinbo, Don't you have any story to tell?
esl member since 2007