EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

PIETY

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderators: Vega, EC

PIETY

Postby denvinbo » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:54 am

Divorced

_Sitting in the dark room, when no one around, I cried...
_Finally, all the children went to bed. Cindy was not in the family, beside the father's duty, I had to bring mother's responsibility. I washed for my two small children, chimed in when they yelled, ran around, laughed and threw toys everywhere. Then, tired of naughty tricks, they rolled on the bed and asked me to scratch for each of them in 5 minutes. Finished, I got the guitar, started to sing the carols as usual and ended with "The small nice horses" - the song my children liked best. I sang and sang, with smaller volume and slower rhythm until both of them were in deep of sleeping...
_After divorced, I got the duty to bring up those two. I said to myself that I would try to get them the normal life as former, when they were still in their mom's arms. I was always happy when I saw them. I usually noticed their activities. All the things had been always done in every nights were still kept, except that Cindy's absence. Many nights passed like that....
_I sang very slowly, monotonously, tried not to sing loudly at the last lyrics. Then I walked gingerly out of the room, shut the door lightly and went downstairs....
_I set quietly in the room, and noticed that it was a long time when I had a time for myself like this. Back to home after working, I had to cook, and served. Then, I washed the dishes and answered all my children's questions, those quests only wanted me to pay more attention to them. I helped the neighbor's child was in grade 2nd to do her math exercises, helped my children to draw and join the pictures. Then washed, scratched, told stories, sang for them and this was the time for myself. Hum...m...m....I could relax and found the interest in the peace....
_And I'm tired, brought the heavily responsibility, worried about the bills at the last day of month, the most quests for my family life still kept me in its arms..........

This is the part 1.....have a nice looking... :wink:
Last edited by denvinbo on Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey! I'm stuck! Get me out!

PIETY-The stories of parents and children
denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

Re: PIETY

Postby sweets » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:50 am

iam waiting for the rest put some gothic elements in the story plz.............................................................................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
دخلت حياتي كنسمة وخرجت منها كإعصار
sweets
Rough Diamond Member

Postby denvinbo » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:50 am

_Lonely. I felt that I was pushed in deep of loneliness. Everything came and went. The happiness marriage life never returned. I felt I was in despair of losing everything. I couldn't control myself, I hugged my face and cried, silently.....
_At that time, there's an arm hugged my neck from behind, bowed down. My 5 years old daughter was standing there and raised her eyes, seeing me sympathized....
- I'm sorry, Kate! I don't know you're still awake!- I was embarrassed when she saw I was crying. I didn't understand why I said that. Someone usually apologized when they cried and I was not exception - I don't want to cry. I'm sorry. I feel a bit sad tonight!
- Nothing, dad. You can cry. Anyone can cry!
_I couldn't describe my happiness my daughter brought to me. A child - very innocent and impartial - gave me permission to cry. It was like wanted me to know that there's no need to be strong. Sometimes, I could be weak and expressed my real emotions....
_Kate set into my sole. She and I whispered together in a short time. Then, I brought her back to bed and returned to my room. Sadness disappeared, the peaceful feeling came back. Thanks child, my small daughter, your love for me was made me want to continue my life from hurt.....

Denvinbo! :wink:

denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Krisi » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:12 am

denvinbo wrote:_Lonely. I felt that I was pushed in deep of loneliness. Everything came and went. The happiness marriage life never returned. I felt I was in despair of losing everything. I couldn't control myself, I hugged my face and cried, silently.....
_At that time, there's an arm hugged my neck from behind, bowed down. My 5 years old daughter was standing there and raised her eyes, seeing me sympathized....
- I'm sorry, Kate! I don't know you're still awake!- I was embarrassed when she saw I was crying. I didn't understand why I said that. Someone usually apologized when they cried and I was not exception - I don't want to cry. I'm sorry. I feel a bit sad tonight!
- Nothing, dad. You can cry. Anyone can cry!
_I couldn't describe my happiness my daughter brought to me. A child - very innocent and impartial - gave me permission to cry. It was like wanted me to know that there's no need to be strong. Sometimes, I could be weak and expressed my real emotions....
_Kate set into my sole. She and I whispered together in a short time. Then, I brought her back to bed and returned to my room. Sadness disappeared, the peaceful feeling came back. Thanks child, my small daughter, your love for me was made me want to continue my life from hurt.....

Good Denvinbo!
Requesting for one more please! :)
click --> Happy Valentine!
always.

:-)
Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby denvinbo » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:27 am

No problems, krisi..!!!! :wink:

denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Krisi » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:37 am

denvinbo wrote:No problems, krisi..!!!! :wink:

So you're good at this! I'm waiting.
Gracias! :wink:
always.

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby sweets » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 am

WELL DONE denvinbo

cheeeeeeeeers :)
دخلت حياتي كنسمة وخرجت منها كإعصار
sweets
Rough Diamond Member

Postby denvinbo » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:26 am

Mom and child

_Karen and I were invited to Michael's preschool education class - my son - with status as "Parents in day". We were very happy when he took us around and introduced us with his classmate. We cut, glued, sewed, and played in the sand hold with the children. That's so excited.....
- Stand into circle, kids! - Teacher called - Time for stories now!
_Didn't want to be separated, Karen and I also stood into the circle. After finished the story named "Great", teacher asked:
- What's the thing can made you feel Great?
- When I see the insect, I'm very Big!
- Ants! - Another child.
- Flies! - Another child...
_To got back the order, teacher started to call the children raised their hand. She indicated a girl and asked:
- What about you? What's the thing can made you important?
- My mom! - The girl answered.
- What did your mom do? - Teacher asked.
- So simple! - the girl said - When she hug me and say: I love you, Jessica!

denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Krisi » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:47 am

You're very creative Denvinbo! Great! :)
always.

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby denvinbo » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:43 am

Krisi wrote:You're very creative Denvinbo! Great! :)

Thanks...I will try for more.... :wink:

denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

Next

Return to Creative Writing