How can I sleep well

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

wonllin

How can I sleep well

Post by wonllin »

Every night I had many many dreams.....after waking up I can remember them clearly. During the daytime I am sleepy and have no strength. Memory is become worse....

what can I do?
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: How can I sleep well

Post by sweets »

i think u have to make ur mind empty of thoughts before sleeping it's workd sometimes beside try to make some excersies
i hope it works with u
cheeeeeeers
دخلت حياتي كنسمة وخرجت منها كإعصار
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

I've got problem with sleeping too..I don't sleep in the nights..In the afternoon when I come home I sleep till the evening..then when I wake up I feel so depressed.. :?
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

you must do some excercise before sleep , take shower and drink warm milk.
that is what i will do if could not sleep easialy
louiehu

Post by louiehu »

You must forget everything before sleeping.I know that it's a difficult.But you must insist on it.Forgetting and take it easy........... You can do it. :)
Lucky prince-----Louie
metaltoy

Post by metaltoy »

louiehu wrote:You must forget everything before sleeping.I know that it's a difficult.But you must insist on it.Forgetting and take it easy........... You can do it. :)
I agree with you. Sometimes I can't sleep well either. I mostly think about my personal problems at such time.
So I try to do something that I can forget them.
For instance, I listen to the radio programs for studying English as I lay down.
Whenever I start to studying English, I become sleepy soon. So it works for me.
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Oh, guys, I love when you say "to get rid of your thoughts", actually it is not easier than to get rid of the oatmeal cookies' crumbs from your bed (Yeah, I also like drinking hot milk with cookies before falling asleep) :D

Well, you know, I have been waking up recently very tired also, such awful dreams, colourful, vivid, weird... woof! In my area it's spring time and I connect my inner condition with the transformations in the nature. I hope it will pass soon :mrgreen:
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Annaa »

People say that poeple that r in love don`t sleep well :lol: :lol: :oops: :-D :-D .
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

Don't think anything when you sleep......You should lie on the soft and cool pillow to make your head comfortable....and then let your brain be free....... :-D :-D
frdsmth

Post by frdsmth »

You don't usually need to think very much about sleep. It's just a part of life's routine, but most people do find it hard to sleep at some point. There's even a word for it - insomnia. It's often just for a short time, perhaps when you're worried or excited. When things settle down, you get back to sleeping normally. If you can't get back to sleeping well, it can be a real problem because sleep keeps our minds and bodies healthy.

Sleep is the regular period in every 24 hours when we are unconscious and unaware of our surroundings.
mathews

Post by mathews »

Hi all
Here I want to share some new tricks which will help to you.
• Sleep only when sleepy
• If you can't fall asleep within 20 minutes, get up and do something boring until you feel sleepy
• Don't take naps
• Get up and go to bed the same time every day
• Refrain from exercise at least 4 hours before bedtime
• Develop sleep rituals
• Only use your bed for sleeping
• Stay away from caffeine, nicotine and alcohol at least 4-6 hours before bed
• Have a light snack before bed
• Take a hot bath 90 minutes before bedtime
• Make sure your bed and bedroom are quiet and comfortable
• Use sunlight to set your biological clock
" Every successful man in this world has failed as many times as you have, so you are not far from victory."
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

Actually if one night you dont want to sleep and wake up till so then try to wake up early in the morning and make a routine for yourself. It will help you sleep early the next night and you keep the same routine.