EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

How long can you read without stopping?

Talk about books and writers here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby heart » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:08 pm

It's pshchology book :twisted: or Story :wink: ?

usually depends ,,
heart
Silver Member

Postby medattes » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:42 pm

LennyeTran wrote:Yeah. I reread book 1 one night, and it gave me a feeling to reread all of them. Thus, the next day when I first got up I brought the books to bed to read right away. I stayed in bed the whole day.

Next week, my cousin came over and told me what I was doing; I was freaking my sister out. She told me my sister said I was a geek staying in bed to READ for. a. whole. day. :twisted:

I'm sorry to say that I don't believe you my friend. I spent 1 week and reading every whole afternon 5 hours on my Pc and just done the fifth novel, how could you read all those books in one day, you can't be a mchine can you ?
medattes

Postby Vega » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:56 am

I never liked to read childish books such as Harry Porter and etc.. and I never did it. I'd rather spend that time by reading any book of Immanuel Kant.

How long can you read without stopping?

I usually read two hours.
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby MissLT » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:28 pm

medattes wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:Yeah. I reread book 1 one night, and it gave me a feeling to reread all of them. Thus, the next day when I first got up I brought the books to bed to read right away. I stayed in bed the whole day.

Next week, my cousin came over and told me what I was doing; I was freaking my sister out. She told me my sister said I was a geek staying in bed to READ for. a. whole. day. :twisted:

I'm sorry to say that I don't believe you my friend. I spent 1 week and reading every whole afternon 5 hours on my Pc and just done the fifth novel, how could you read all those books in one day, you can't be a mchine can you ?

Never said you have to. I read book sixth in four hours when I first bought it. I had to ponder over the facts and remember the old connections. This time I just read the books through. It only took me two to three hours for each book 2 and 3, about four hours for book 4, about five hours for book 5 and about three hours for book 6. You can calculate the math to see if I could finish them in one day or not.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Re: How long can you read without stopping?

Postby Annaa » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:48 am

Hmmm it`s deepens what kind of books r u reading.Once I read all the day 3 books.But always when I start to read a book I finish it,I never stop.
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
Annaa
Rough Diamond Member

Previous

Return to Books & Authors