EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.


Would you like to be famous?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: Would you like to be famous?

Postby AzizA » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:45 pm

flowerece wrote:Would you like to be famous? What are the advantages and disadvantages of fame?

We all pray for that,why not lol
2 years later, I'll became a teacher of English;I'll get quite joy whenever I'll use my English^^
User avatar
AzizA
Silver Member
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:42 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Would you like to be famous?

Postby denvinbo » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:24 pm

AzizA wrote:
flowerece wrote:Would you like to be famous? What are the advantages and disadvantages of fame?

We all pray for that,why not lol


So I think u want to be famous....... :-?
Hey! I'm stuck! Get me out!

PIETY-The stories of parents and children
User avatar
denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1860
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:46 pm
Location: Vietnam
Status: English Learner

Re: Would you like to be famous?

Postby AzizA » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:03 pm

sure^^
2 years later, I'll became a teacher of English;I'll get quite joy whenever I'll use my English^^
User avatar
AzizA
Silver Member
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:42 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Would you like to be famous?

Postby denvinbo » Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:27 pm

AzizA wrote:sure^^



Hmm............
Hey! I'm stuck! Get me out!

PIETY-The stories of parents and children
User avatar
denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1860
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:46 pm
Location: Vietnam
Status: English Learner

Re: Would you like to be famous?

Postby EricPine » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:21 pm

Would I like being famous? It depends on if I am famous for some worthy or I am famous for stupid or low things, it is like asking "Would you like to be famous like Paris Hilton or famous like Albert Einstein?"

I will like to be famous for important or relevant things more than being drunk in a party :lol:
EricPine
Silver Member
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 9:53 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Would you like to be famous?

Postby denvinbo » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:10 am

EricPine wrote:Would I like being famous? It depends on if I am famous for some worthy or I am famous for stupid or low things, it is like asking "Would you like to be famous like Paris Hilton or famous like Albert Einstein?"

I will like to be famous for important or relevant things more than being drunk in a party :lol:


You are like me..... :-D
Hey! I'm stuck! Get me out!

PIETY-The stories of parents and children
User avatar
denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1860
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:46 pm
Location: Vietnam
Status: English Learner

Re: Would you like to be famous?

Postby Krisi » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:04 pm

denvinbo wrote:
EricPine wrote:Would I like being famous? It depends on if I am famous for some worthy or I am famous for stupid or low things, it is like asking "Would you like to be famous like Paris Hilton or famous like Albert Einstein?"

I will like to be famous for important or relevant things more than being drunk in a party :lol:


You are like me..... :-D


You are famous Denvinbo!!! whether it's for worthy reasons or not will depend on you alone. :-)
click --> Happy Valentine!
always.



:-)
User avatar
Krisi
Ethereal Member
 
Posts: 3696
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:48 am
Location: house
Status: English Learner

Re: Would you like to be famous?

Postby EricPine » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:50 am

Famous and Sadly Famous are different... we know it :D
EricPine
Silver Member
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 9:53 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Would you like to be famous?

Postby Oriani » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:32 pm

Not at all. I just want to be a well-known person. 8-)
User avatar
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:44 pm
Status: English Teacher

Re: Would you like to be famous?

Postby amor » Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:36 pm

If you are well known eventually you'll become famous.
amor
Silver Member
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:48 am
Status: English Learner

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests