NATURAL MEDICINE THAT ARE USED IN YOUR COUNTRY...

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

cpalenciac

NATURAL MEDICINE THAT ARE USED IN YOUR COUNTRY...

Post by cpalenciac »

hello!! I would like to know what drugs or using natural medicine in his country for different symptoms. In many cases these are part of the traditions of each country and for me these are very interesting. Well, I wait their replies...
sweetmaria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: NATURAL MEDICINE THAT ARE USED IN YOUR COUNTRY...

Post by sweetmaria »

In my country they have many natural medicine.. Some people believe in natural medicine then the hospital!!
Some places you can also take treatment where they only use things from the nature..
Live your life so that when you die,you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying
cpalenciac

Post by cpalenciac »

Hi :-D !! yes is true the you said me, many people prefer use the natural medicine that other alternatives, like hospital beacuse they think that are better and do not have many secondary effects, please tell me what plants or treatment are used for different symptoms or diseases. I wait rplyes, thanks...
sweetmaria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by sweetmaria »

cpalenciac wrote:Hi :-D !! yes is true the you said me, many people prefer use the natural medicine that other alternatives, like hospital beacuse they think that are better and do not have many secondary effects, please tell me what plants or treatment are used for different symptoms or diseases. I wait rplyes, thanks...
arhhh :-? :-?

I dont know so much about this treatment, and what kind of plantes they use.. But I know when some people have very painfull head attack they drink ginger tea, i had also try that its help very much!! {-: {-:
Live your life so that when you die,you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying
EricPine

Post by EricPine »

My grandma used to give us coffee with salt when we felt ill, it made us puke very fast and we started feeling better... (who's gonna want more of that thing)
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

EricPine wrote:My grandma used to give us coffee with salt when we felt ill, it made us puke very fast and we started feeling better... (who's gonna want more of that thing)
Oh my God!
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

EricPine wrote:My grandma used to give us coffee with salt when we felt ill, it made us puke very fast and we started feeling better... (who's gonna want more of that thing)
What? I prefer coffee with suger........
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

I don't know much of unique things. Only common herbs. Like Yarrow, Cowslip(Primula veris) and Tilia flowers for cold. When I was kid my mom gave us hot Tilia flowers tea with honey and milk.. raspberry's stem tea also is good for cold.. They are good also because U can easily find them also in winter when they stuck out of snow, in case when u don't have stored up medicine herbs. I think there's many people who use herbs for medicine. When it's just cold I usually try first to cure with herbs.. Or rather my mom make some tea of herbs.

My uncle used a lot of natural medicine. He believed also into all kind of these healing things. He used some horribly stinky beaver's fluid to cure own hurting joints, he got from a hunter. It seems like it helped well..
cpalenciac

Post by cpalenciac »

thank everyone for their replies are very interesting and helped me a lot with that information :-D ...