EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Nobody can be happy by trying to find happiness.

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Postby nightwish » Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:42 am

Find happiness!
The question is: where we could find it?

Happiness is everywhere. We choose when we want to be happy ,everytihng is in our hands, and all is up to us.
live everyday as if it is the last, live it with a smile and be happy because nothing last forever and we live just once.
nightwish
Silver Member

Postby Krisi » Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:36 am

:roll: :arrow: I think we cannot find it nor does it come to us. We make it! Difficult though. Because we often get disapponted if we try to look for it.
Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby lady » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:22 am

in my opinion happiness is everywhere if you want to be happy this your hands you will find this searchingly.
lady

Postby YayuRahayu » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:14 am

Happiness sometime couldn't define if we cant run it by ourselves.
YayuRahayu
Silver Member

Postby Alfabeto » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:28 pm

You people!! Don't worry about happiness!! There are many more important things to do in life!! Happiness is an idea invented by Aristotle more than 2000 years ago, but really there's no objective measure of happiness. Anyway the worst kind of happiness is private, individual happiness, like having a luxurious home and expensive car. Only little people worry about that.
Alfabeto

Re: Nobody can be happy by trying to find happiness.

Postby ahmedxzxz » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:50 pm

hello to all memebers of englishclub.
in fact,happiness is not an easy subject for anyone to get it..but i think that happiness consists of many factors according to each one's life and circumstances.So,if you want to find happiness ,do good things .this may make you happy and be sure that if you follow your creator believes and religious behaviour you will be happy,too.
ahmedxzxz
Silver Member

Postby Annaa » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:27 am

Maybe (s)he can be happy by trying to fing happiness,we don`t know .But I know only a think happiness goes and come.
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
Annaa
Rough Diamond Member

Postby FireLotus » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:16 am

I always thought that we are not happy unless we see our happiness. For me,living is happiness,having friends,family,healthy body,etc. is happiness too. Maybe trying to find our happiness can bring it to us,too,BUT that depends on what we are looking for and HOW we do it. That is all.
Sometimes happiness is easier to reach than to imagine,because we are happy,but we don't know,how.
~While there's life,there's hope~
FireLotus

Postby bruna » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:31 pm

:-P :-P just people who feel sad and unhappy try to look for happines the others never understand those who make the effort to find it out. :-P :-P
bruna

Postby lovsmalgir » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:19 am

yes, nobody can be happy by only trying to find happiness without doing. if we think that we want to make our lives happy, it is a good step. then we must do some other steps. for example, we try to earn moneys by works, for more friends, act with people arround us politely, make some charity... then we will feel happy. Having a good idea, then make it true.
I am a new member here.. please feel free to contact with me.
I'm very happy to have more friends..
lovsmalgir

PreviousNext

Return to Talking Point Discussion