EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Important information about Islam

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: Important information about Islam

Postby sweets » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:19 pm

so are u ready for new battle ?????????????????

i am waiting
دخلت حياتي كنسمة وخرجت منها كإعصار
sweets
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:43 pm

:roll: Okay, guys, you need to stop, in the love of God. Advertisement of religion or not I'm not closing the topic down. If you had said nothing, nothing would have happened. This topic would have gone un-replied like some topics at this board. Bickering and belittle about it is not gonna make you any liberal or non-religious than the next person who is. Stop it and move on with your life doing other things better than watching if there's someone who talks about their belief here. Gosh.... can we at last have a frigging utmost forum without nonsensical restrictions? You guys are pissing me off with your whining.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby denvinbo » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:41 am

LennyeTran wrote::roll: Okay, guys, you need to stop, in the love of God. Advertisement of religion or not I'm not closing the topic down. If you had said nothing, nothing would have happened. This topic would have gone un-replied like some topics at this board. Bickering and belittle about it is not gonna make you any liberal or non-religious than the next person who is. Stop it and move on with your life doing other things better than watching if there's someone who talks about their belief here. Gosh.... can we at last have a frigging utmost forum without nonsensical restrictions? You guys are pissing me off with your whining.

You can lock it, mr.Lennye..... :-)
Hey! I'm stuck! Get me out!

PIETY-The stories of parents and children
denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

Postby sweets » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:43 pm

i think u should cloes it before a WAR start as u said before NO for politcal or religine topics let's be good freinds ok? :prof:
sweets
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Danyet » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:02 am

What's wrong with a nice war, you know, just a few bombs and good old fashioned machine-gun killings? Everyone knows that wars are good for the economy, and just simply good family fun. It's just typical that mean "Mr" lenny to shut things down and stuff a plug in the works. Why doesn't that Lenny go and find a job picking pineapples or selling shots of vodka to soccer fans? Or how about fixing leaky boats by drilling more holes in the bottom..(to let the water out)?? Hmmmmm?
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby sweets » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:59 am

do you know somethings :twisted:

you'r sick man you should go and find some help
sweets
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Danyet » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:35 pm

It is called humor Sweetie. When your English is better you will understand it.
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby denvinbo » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:36 am

danyet wrote:What's wrong with a nice war, you know, just a few bombs and good old fashioned machine-gun killings? Everyone knows that wars are good for the economy, and just simply good family fun. It's just typical that mean "Mr" lenny to shut things down and stuff a plug in the works. Why doesn't that Lenny go and find a job picking pineapples or selling shots of vodka to soccer fans? Or how about fixing leaky boats by drilling more holes in the bottom..(to let the water out)?? Hmmmmm?

This is contrast of adjectives...and funny nouns... :-D
Hey! I'm stuck! Get me out!

PIETY-The stories of parents and children
denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Bambang » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:44 am

danyet wrote:What's wrong with a nice war, you know, just a few bombs and good old fashioned machine-gun killings? Everyone knows that wars are good for the economy, and just simply good family fun. It's just typical that mean "Mr" lenny to shut things down and stuff a plug in the works. Why doesn't that Lenny go and find a job picking pineapples or selling shots of vodka to soccer fans? Or how about fixing leaky boats by drilling more holes in the bottom..(to let the water out)?? Hmmmmm?

I think "Mr" Lenny is watching a soccer game at the moment. :lol:
We're all friends, right?
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

Postby angeleyez » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:11 am

Wow.. Thanks... Now I know more about Islam... thanks.. and in Islam we dont say "jesus", but "isa" (nabi) ... peace be upon him.. but it is the same person!! :mrgreen:
Please... Correct me if I have a spelling mistake !
angeleyez
Rough Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions