hows food, culture, and everything around Asia??

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

galloyx

hows food, culture, and everything around Asia??

Post by galloyx »

i want to know hows life in Asia. Am from Costa Rica, here the culture is very nice, i need to do a homework, please somebody help me with it!!!!...

can somebody please tell me hows asia, china ???

thanks dudes....
galloyx

hey kim lee

Post by galloyx »

hey how u doing!!!

please, well i love my country costa rica, i live in san pedro near the mall san pedro. U might heard from it when u were here. I am studying at the university , i love sports, love acting , i like a lot to go to the movies.
Well i also made two movies as a principal actor lol. I lke to travel when i can , because sometimes is really expensive, well its haha.

I am 20 years old, my girlfriend is also on china studying a master, Thats why i want to know about that country aahahaa. Well hope to read more from you, thanks.

peace out!!
luckygirl9

Re: hows food, culture, and everything around Asia??

Post by luckygirl9 »

kimlee wrote:Shanghai is a different place from the rest of China, It is a western city, which has everything but Chinese tradition!!
I’m living in this big city of 22 million people, for about 4 years, I’m studying in the university of JAODONG, one of the best in Shanghai. I’m studying International Affairs, that’s why I love to share my culture with westerners.
A lot of chinese people from all China comes to Shanghai, Twenty years ago, Shanghai area was farmland. Now, it is a futuristic skyline lights.Indeed, it now has more skyscrapers than New York City.
Shanghai offers work, wealth and good salaries!!! Even though Chinese payment is different from the westerners, it’s pretty good compare to other areas in China!!!
How are you going?
Sounds interesting cause I've never heard of Shanghai considered as a western city from people from other provinces as a Shanghainese myself:-P ...but maybe part of.
You're studying in JiaoTong Uni?Awesome and hope you all the best {-;
smithy

Post by smithy »

Asia has a lot of culture an interesting things. Travel and accommodations are less expenses if you are from the U.S. or Europe. The streets are crowded and have heavily traffic so plan ahead before visiting and tourist sites. There is so much culture in the world that I recommend seeing as much of it as you can.
jade

Post by jade »

I'm a Taiwanese.
Taiwan is a little island of Asia.
But it actually beautiful place.
Different places of Asia have different culture.
For expample, our famous food is fruits. Our people are almost passionate and friendly.
And Japanese is well known for their genuine food, like La-Meng. Their people are almost hard working.
And Chinese almost have their a vierity of different skills and technique about job.