EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Best country to visit

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: Best country to visit

Postby kring » Sat May 02, 2009 3:39 am

I would like to visit The Netherlands because I hear a lot of nice feed backs about this place. The nature is very nice and flowers are everywhere! I love it!
kring

Postby Tedddy » Thu May 07, 2009 5:20 pm

Hello! I travel very much. But every place is beautiful and interestingly on it! I can recommend Antaliyu, Cyprus, Italy as romantic places.
Tedddy

Postby shokin » Mon May 18, 2009 12:08 pm

Yes, searchlight ! you're right ! come all to Switzerland !!! :mrgreen:

Maybe 2010 I will visit country in north Europa (Sweden, Scotland, Netherland, Irland, Denmark, etc.).

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Postby Jessica » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:33 am

Belarus and Moldova. The two you almost certainly know least about and will
therefore learn most by visiting.
Jessica

Postby englishhelps » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:39 pm

You should visit any country in Asia! You can easily travel from one country to another so you get to experience different cultures!
englishhelps
Gold Member

Postby englishhelps » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:57 am

Anyone in here from Norway? I've read so many good things about Norway and how it's one of the best countries to live in. We're thinking of migrating to Norway.
englishhelps
Gold Member

Postby englishhelps » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:18 am

By the way, you can visit the Philippines if you're in Asia or somewhere near and you want to learn English. There are a lot of schools offering to teach English for a low fee. The Filipinos are naturally good in English and you don't have to pay a lot. We get a lot of South Koreans visiting to study English here. Then you can make a side trip to the best beaches in the country. :)
englishhelps
Gold Member

Postby Evangeline » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:25 pm

for me,i'd preder Prague. it's a city which is fulled of musical atmosphere,don't you think so =] ?? I've never been to there and someday i'd like to go. I've only had looks of photos and in films,but I think this city is peaceful and makes me feel comfortable,without any worries. The instructures there are beautiful alike ^^

and hello everyone, I'm Emily from Hong Kong. it's the first time I talk here.
Hope we could be friends^^
Evangeline

Postby NikolaiJames » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:26 am

For me the best places for museums and beautiful architecture are located in Europe (Italy in particular).

But I think that the jungles of South and Central America are the most amazing places in the entire world. I would recommend Costa Rica. It's amazing!
NikolaiJames

Postby englishhelps » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:17 am

Evangeline wrote:for me,i'd preder Prague. it's a city which is fulled of musical atmosphere,don't you think so =] ?? I've never been to there and someday i'd like to go. I've only had looks of photos and in films,but I think this city is peaceful and makes me feel comfortable,without any worries. The instructures there are beautiful alike ^^

and hello everyone, I'm Emily from Hong Kong. it's the first time I talk here.
Hope we could be friends^^

Hello Emily! I've been in Hong Kong and it's a wonderful place! I love the shopping and the food! I'm hoping to visit Hong Kong again to go to Disneyland! Welcome to EC!
englishhelps
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to Adventure & Travel