EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

What makes people do so much shopping these days?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Re: What makes people do so much shopping these days?

Postby midolihuang » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:33 pm

viewtopic.php?f=179&t=42477&p=383047#p383047
What makes people do so much shopping these days?

The people who want to go shopping activity for several reason, I think the most important is about advertisement must influenced people went to the store bought goods which he/she in need, There are variety methods from the newspaper or TV to promote the goods that you may choice one which includes bargain price、buy one free one、coupon…..etc. The people were attracted shopping not only in his needs but cheaper items that will be used so far.
In a word, it can be
midolihuang

Postby midolihuang » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:31 pm

The people who want to go shopping activity that has changed those behaviors into a new concept in the modern society.
There are variety manner to get stuff from different information that will be the purpose which you can buy in convenience and fast than original shopping, the most of one is website shopping, the second one is TV shopping, although both of them are business in different channel that they combine with advertisement to promote the goods selling, moreover, you may get special discount from the seller apply to you when you were customer already.
In a word, the reason of those which can influence of people go shopping these days is quickly、easily and cheaply.
midolihuang

Postby emilovepeace » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:24 pm

This essay will examine the reasons why people do so much shopping today.
I think shopping is necessary for our life. That is the basic things. Furthermore, most peoples are for their desire. Sometimes, we see the other people having something than we want to have those things. This is why we make so much shopping today.
In conclusion, shopping is very important to our life. The reason is that can satisfy our desire. However, we still control our desire. The reason is that can makes us debt easily.
emilovepeace

Postby Emily » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:25 pm

Why so many people like shopping? There are four reasons might be shopping can let people feel happy, satisfied, relax, variety etc. Some people even think they can not live without shopping. Shopping can make people feel happy and satisfied also can help business activities and economic grow up. People need some requisites so we have to buy that then go to shopping. I love shopping too. For example, the item we buy cosmetic, dress, skin care product etc. These things for woman have irresistible power. Therefore, the above reasons can explain why people want to become better or have requisites so they shopping.
Emily

Postby midolihuang » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:54 pm

The people who want to go shopping that has changed that activity into a new concept in the modern society.
There are variety method to get stuff from different information that will be the purpose which you can buy in convenience and fast than original shopping.
The most of one is website shopping, the second one is TV shopping. Although website shopping and TV shopping the people who want to go shopping that has changed that activity into a new concept in the modern society.
There are variety method to get stuff from different information that will be the purpose which you can buy in convenience and fast than original shopping.
The most of one is website shopping, the second one is TV shopping. Although website shopping and TV shopping are different businesses. They combine with advertisement to promote the goods selling.
Moreover, you may get special discount from the seller apply to you when you were customer already.
In a word, the reasons influence people to go shopping these days are Efficiency, convenience, and price.
midolihuang

Postby Seafarer » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:12 pm

I guess the people do so much shopping cause they want to feel much better, or want to escape the realities of the life. While shopping, your mind basically stops thinking {-:
Seafarer
Gold Member

Postby midolihuang » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:36 am

The people who want to go shopping that has changed that activity into a new concept in the modern society.
The most of one is website shopping, the second one is TV shopping. Although website shopping and TV shopping are different businesses. They combine with advertisement to promote the goods selling.
Moreover, you may get special discount from the seller apply to you when you were customer already.
In a word, the reasons influence people to go shopping these days are Efficiency, convenience, and price.
midolihuang

Postby taisir » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:19 pm

to me shopping is two; buying what you need and what you don't. it is accepted that you buy what you need when you need, but of course these days people buy many things that they don't require and they call it fun, I would say this is just the influence of information on us, for instance where I live people seek the products they watch on TVs to sort get along with the so called modren life. some others imitate the lifestyles of celebrities and people living in wealthy countries. and this is all the bad about information in other wards
taisir

Postby shafoo » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:00 pm

now a days most people have stressful life so that's why they want to relax and then go around and do shopping.other reason is that,everyone now wants to look good and people are very conscious about their looks so they do alot of shopping.sense of competetion among the teenagers everyone wants to look good than other so shopping can fulfil their requirements.
shafoo

Re: What makes pn somreople do so much shopping these days?

Postby shafoo » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:01 pm

can someone correct my mistakes.i want to improve my english skills.
shafoo

PreviousNext

Return to Talking Point Discussion