EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

We should help the poor in our own country first...

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Re: We should help the poor in our own country first...

Postby Sandrine » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:05 am

kangpossible wrote: Some of them have been unemployed for quite a while. I think the best way to help them is to increase job and educational opportunities.

Currently, almost every senior school student can go to universities. However, they couldn't find a job after they graduate. So do you think increasing educational opportunities is a good idea?
Sandrine

Re: We should help the poor in our own country first...

Postby kangpossible » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:44 am

Sandrine wrote:
kangpossible wrote: Some of them have been unemployed for quite a while. I think the best way to help them is to increase job and educational opportunities.

Currently, almost every senior school student can go to universities. However, they couldn't find a job after they graduate. So do you think increasing educational opportunities is a good idea?

Of course, increasing educational opportunities is a good idea. As matters affairs stand, many students find themselves in a predicament of being unable to find jobs after graduation. There are so many university grads in Taiwan. It's not enough just to have a BA. I think we should continue our learning to recharge our batteries, learn a second professional skill. In this way, we can raise our competitiveness in the job market.
kangpossible

Previous

Return to Talking Point Discussion