Save Animals

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

mini
Rising Star
Rising Star

Save Animals

Post by mini »

I really have wish to save animal,s life .I make blog .In yahoo ask and too many sites I sent the below passage but there is no reply
I do not know English well .I request you to tell me How to represent it?And please try to save animals.
Save Animals
My kitten suffered too much from illness and died one year back .From that day I always think another animal must not suffer like my kitten .
.If a human being bring,s rabbit , hens or a goats as pet .The said animals can be saved there life. All this animals are really beautiful.why the small animals get suffering ?.Animals cannot speak and human being taking animals to the death.Why animals do not have right to live.?Take hens or a goats as a pet and save there life.If there is park of these said animals .Children can get enjoyment .And animals can get life.Animals cannot speak and human being taking animals to the death.Why animals do not have right to live.?
ETutor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Save Animals

Post by ETutor »

Mini,

I am not sure what exactly you want to say with this passage, but here is a suggestion:

Ever since my beloved kitten suffered and died from illness one year ago, I have wanted to help all animals. I feel it is sad that some animals must suffer and die just because they cannot speak like humans. All the small animals in the world are beautiful and should be taken care of. We can find ways to take care of them, such as keeping them in parks where they can enjoy life, and where children can also enjoy them. Please consider if there are ways you can take care of animals. Perhaps you can take a hen or goat as a pet yourself.
mini
Rising Star
Rising Star

Please rewrite for saving animals

Post by mini »

I live in india.Where dogs are sufferring .Not getting food and water.Due to over heat dogs are facing Dehydration.Animal organisation suggested to put a glass of water out home.
And for birds to huge glass of water on trees.
But no one took care as said. I have request for munipal coorporation to make arragement water for birds and dogs.
How is it the waste food of hotels and home colleted by for munipal coorporation for steet dogs?
mini
Rising Star
Rising Star

How do I represt the letter below?

Post by mini »

I was crying to save a puppy .Animal organisation was saying let him die through away him in dust.Even he was homeless puppy therefore resuce veterinar+y doctor did not put any attention to his su+ffering.Now he is dead.
When the puppy was stuggling h+is in life no animal organisation no rescue doctor tried to save him.How long will this continue?Why human is stone hearted?
Tukanja
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Please rewrite for saving animals

Post by Tukanja »

mini wrote:I live in india.Where dogs are sufferring .Not getting food and water.Due to over heat dogs are facing Dehydration.Animal organisation suggested to put a glass of water out home.
And for birds to huge glass of water on trees.
But no one took care as said. I have request for munipal coorporation to make arragement water for birds and dogs.
How is it the waste food of hotels and home colleted by for munipal coorporation for steet dogs?
I live in India. Dogs suffer of not neither getting food nor water, here. Too high temperatures often dehydrate their bodies. A save-animal org suggested putting a glass of water in the yards for dogs and making water arrangements for birds. But few people have done it!
People should feed the dogs and cats using the waste food of hotels, restaurants, etc., shouldn't they?

Mini, I've just written a story for you.

A few days ago I saw a dog which I've never seen before but at the air-side of a small airport here in Bosnia. In my opinion he weighted about 11 to 12kg. He had a long curly hair which was mostly black but with just a few spots of white in it as well. He was about a hundred meters away sniffing a tire of a truck that is used to clean the runway when snowing. I was staying at the official entrance at the air-side. We were alone, he and I. After I made a whistle he lifted his head. After I shortly made a spiral wave with my hand towards me, he started to run as fast as he could, headed diagonally over the whole technical platform and in a short time got in front of me. I asked him to come closer. He came, took a short sniff of my hand which was extended towards him and suddenly jumped back but all the time looking straight in to my eyes. Then I asked him to follow me through the entrance. After a brief hesitation he decided to follow me through the narrow passage which led to the next door. He stopped before that door again after which he passed through. Then we both found ourselves in the main lobby. There were just a few people in the hall, only. I went to the automatic exit door asking him to follow me through. After his third hesitation he decided again to be a good dog and we now both found ourselves outside the building. After all I told him that he shouldn't go to the air-side for it is forbidden neither for people only but dogs as well.Yesterday I haven't seen him there again.

Anyway when I got back into the lobby I said to the colleagues,'Who said I don't know how to work as a manager?' They all fall over themselves laughing a lot a lot.