EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Best country to visit

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: Best country to visit

Postby englishhelps » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:18 am

NikolaiJames wrote:For me the best places for museums and beautiful architecture are located in Europe (Italy in particular).

But I think that the jungles of South and Central America are the most amazing places in the entire world. I would recommend Costa Rica. It's amazing!

There is a resort in the jungles of Costa Rica. I want to visit it! I love jungles because I love animals but hopefully when I do get to visit one, I'll be with an expert! I'd hate to be alone in that place.
englishhelps
Gold Member

Postby englishhelps » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:44 pm

The TV show "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here!" has a contest. The winners will get a chance to spend their vacation in the jungles of Costa Rica.
englishhelps
Gold Member

Postby englishhelps » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:51 am

Which country in Europe do you think is the best country to visit?
englishhelps
Gold Member

Postby Evangeline » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:31 pm

englishhelps wrote:
Evangeline wrote:for me,i'd preder Prague. it's a city which is fulled of musical atmosphere,don't you think so =] ?? I've never been to there and someday i'd like to go. I've only had looks of photos and in films,but I think this city is peaceful and makes me feel comfortable,without any worries. The instructures there are beautiful alike ^^

and hello everyone, I'm Emily from Hong Kong. it's the first time I talk here.
Hope we could be friends^^

Hello Emily! I've been in Hong Kong and it's a wonderful place! I love the shopping and the food! I'm hoping to visit Hong Kong again to go to Disneyland! Welcome to EC!

Glad to know that you enjoy your trip here! I think things are cheaper than the other countries here,isn't it? I've been to the HK Disneyland,but I think it'll disappoint you as it's quite small,and the games are most for children. But it's quite beautiful.^^
Evangeline

Postby Evangeline » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:37 pm

englishhelps wrote:Which country in Europe do you think is the best country to visit?

I think France may be a good choice to go..It's a state which fulled of art,isn't it? anyway,I've never been to there.Just a impression for me which get from films and photos...hehe
Evangeline

Postby englishhelps » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:33 am

Evangeline wrote:
englishhelps wrote:
Evangeline wrote:for me,i'd preder Prague. it's a city which is fulled of musical atmosphere,don't you think so =] ?? I've never been to there and someday i'd like to go. I've only had looks of photos and in films,but I think this city is peaceful and makes me feel comfortable,without any worries. The instructures there are beautiful alike ^^

and hello everyone, I'm Emily from Hong Kong. it's the first time I talk here.
Hope we could be friends^^

Hello Emily! I've been in Hong Kong and it's a wonderful place! I love the shopping and the food! I'm hoping to visit Hong Kong again to go to Disneyland! Welcome to EC!

Glad to know that you enjoy your trip here! I think things are cheaper than the other countries here,isn't it? I've been to the HK Disneyland,but I think it'll disappoint you as it's quite small,and the games are most for children. But it's quite beautiful.^^

If I'm going to check out HK Disneyland, I probably won't be disappointed because I haven't been to the others. :)
englishhelps
Gold Member

Postby englishhelps » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:34 am

Evangeline wrote:
englishhelps wrote:Which country in Europe do you think is the best country to visit?

I think France may be a good choice to go..It's a state which fulled of art,isn't it? anyway,I've never been to there.Just a impression for me which get from films and photos...hehe

Yeah it's one of my top choices since I'm a romantic. I'm a visual person and I love seeing beautiful sceneries.
englishhelps
Gold Member

Postby englishhelps » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:25 pm

The reason why I'm interested in this thread is I'm getting married next year and we're looking for countries where we can have our honeymoon. Europe is our first choice but if not, we can just have an Asian tour of some sorts. The countries in mind for the Asian tour would be HK, China, Macau, Indonesia and Malaysia. :)
englishhelps
Gold Member

Postby congcuongcdt » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:17 am

i haven't travel much. i never been go to foregin...i think Vietnammess is the best country to visit.Vietnamess is beautyfull anf people very friendly,lovely......I hope you to visit Vietnammess.
thank you
congcuongcdt

Postby englishhelps » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:31 am

What would you recommend if we're going to visit Vietman?
englishhelps
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to Adventure & Travel