EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Best country to visit

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: Best country to visit

Postby sunshinzhen » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:48 am

I want to go to Japan's Hokkaido,but I don't where to visit.
I hope can see Snowing
Could anyone tell me?
sunshinzhen

Postby hawaii » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:54 am

Hi! I am Hawaii. From Taiwan. This year 17 years old. I thought that Japan is also good, but you may come to Taiwan the bay visit to have a look, you may eat to many good food.

Welcome you to come

Hawaii {-:
hawaii

Postby JANYISHIN » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:03 am

Taiwan !
Maybe you can try to visit Taiwan .
It has very beautiful andscape in Taiwan,example, Alishan.
Even has very interesting thing in Taiwan.
You can try it.
JANYISHIN

Postby TingWeiChang » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:03 am

I think the best city to visit are Europe,Japan,Korea,U.S.A.,Canada.
I from Taiwan.
Taiwan is beautiful too.
Welcome!!!
TingWeiChang

Postby DoDoMie » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:39 pm

Taiwan welcome you.
Because Taiwan have many good food .
if you want to come, i can give you imformation.
DoDoMie

Has the characteristic place

Postby wanrung » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:44 pm

Asks everybody to tell me to have about each place characteristic and the well-known tourist attraction! Ask! I want to take advantage the summer vacation earlier period well plans the route which where can go to play. If may be supposed better to be in Asia {-:
wanrung

Postby lyphan » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:06 pm

It depends on what field you interest in such landscape, architecture, tradition. In addition, It depends on your capacity to afford.
If you interest in exploring scenery, you should visit Vietnam, China or Australia, est.
If you interest in architecture, you should go to France, Russia, England, Italy, so on.
As Vietnamese, I'm so proud to welcome you to Vietnam which is a very beautiful country. You will be so delighted at its beauty, its friendly people, its tradition, its cuisine, so on.
First, Vietnam is a worthy -go sightseeing- country with blue beaches, beautiful mountains, rivers. If you want to enjoy the beauty of beach, you should go to Halong bay to enjoy the pure air, which is an UNESCO world heritage, has a thousand of islands. You should also visit other nice beaches such Nhatrang, Danang, especially Phuquoc island. Phuquoc island is like a paradise on earth, a great place to chill out with crystal clear water, long beaches. If you want to explore the beauty of mountains, you should visit the North of Vietnam such Sapa, Hagiang where you can get to unspoiled areas. It is so interesting that you visit the traditional ethnic peoples who inhabit this mountainous region and enjoy their local market. If you want to find out the tradition, you can go to Hanoi- its chaotic capital or Hue- its ancient capital or Hoian with old quarter, temples, churches, so on.
Second, Vietnamese are so friendly and trustworthy. You will very excited by their hospitality.
Third, the cuisine is so good. Vietnam food is one of the richest in the world. From traditional Vietnamese food to seafood, you will always find something worth trying. You will be so attracted by the fresh fruit you pick from trees by yourself in the large garden in the south.
Forth, the cost is so low. Especially accommodation and food are particularly cheap.
I'm self-confident to say that Vietnam is a wonderful destination you should visit once in your life.
There are many more exciting things, as its slogan "Vietnam-the hidden charm". Arriving in and experiencing.
lyphan
Silver Member

Postby Malvina » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:17 am

I wanted to visit South Africa on footbal games period very much. So as to watch games live on th open air. But I couldn't go there. May be this dream will come true at the next year of the world championship. :))
Malvina

Postby leila » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:35 am

The Easter Islands where you can find the magnificent stone heads. It is such an amazing and surreal sight
leila

Postby mohammedkm » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:45 am

Malaysia, i have been there last month,
i just can say, it is amazing country, i enjoyed in islands there, but it is the weather is hot, i met many people from Europe and USA
mohammedkm

PreviousNext

Return to Adventure & Travel