the last breath

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

elmariachi

the last breath

Post by elmariachi »

still Waiting for my dream, the ultimate life partner. the real light in my ugly dark loneliness
Still waiting for the smiley face to teach me the joy and the love to open my curtains on the beautiful nature…
a dream I waited for my whole last life ..my whole human life ..because simply now I'm a angel , that's what you have to be to meet angel from the legendary heavens .. describing it with words is not fair to her even If I was the humans best poet ….simply that is the reason . my imagination will never get that fare not for this shiny star in the small galaxy of humans…
That's what I thought of her my princess . the reason that I live for and the proof of my existence ….
The beautiful mermaid in the deep oceans … the white majestic pigeon in the wide skies …. The victim of my guilty conscience . this a confesses I have to make , a crimes I have to plea, a promises that I left and forget
I trusted her with my heart and soul . I spitted it all … "how much I miss you and how much I need you and …how vulnerable I am without you… exposed to all humanity . I convinced myself you are the one" … no need to worry , "put your bug down and stay"… this my home from now on , a pen and note that's my luggage and all what I need. Because I've been traveling a lot I forgot all those stuff.. got lost a lot of times , met a new humans . walked a lot .. slept few… spent all the nights asking the stars about her… maybe If I showed them what I wrote about you they'll remember the road to your heart… I didn't had a photo for you but I'll know when I see you
The days passed just like my old memories .. my history is gone . I erased it to be for you alone…
Until I bumped into you by the strange hand of my fate .. threw you in my way…you're beautiful as in my breams and nicer than I thought and brighter than I wrote and I was ….. speechless…. Forgot every thing in your deep eyes even my name !! but thrilled inside more devoted than ever . I became a poet! I learned to be struck and so more other words when she go away for a while…. A lot actually….
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Hard for me to tell or to explain why I'm alone here tonight…. Why isn't she here … no one will ever know
I'm sure she won't tell anyone…. And I swore no one will know my pain . no one will hear my heart cry and see my eyes closed …no one will know her face the night I told her how much I love her … and the words she said!
I'm taking them to the grave with me … maybe one day you'll hear about the touring singer with his guitar … ask the village people about his shrine. they'll show you my songs written all over the walls in this little village…
They'll tell you how much he was happy … oddly … unlike all those people …and how he one night stopped talking for ever…. A vow they read in the little note buried with him…. Walk outside the village for minutes you will see it…. Big a majestic … that's not me … but those are my bones…read what's written on my grave … don't tell any one that it's written "" I'm not sorry that I met you""… because no one suppose to know ..

<< A pirate's note….. the end>>
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: the last breath

Post by sweets »

always impressing me
inspite of being long it's just like a story

i like it