Help me ! my homework

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

sarunfox

Help me ! my homework

Post by sarunfox »

Money! It’s the best of life?
In my opinion, money can buy almost anything but cannot buy friend.
First, a good friend does not want money from us. Nobody likes to ask for money. We give something to friends by not having to give any money. Secord, human do not have money but they can have friends. You can see many poor people, they are not too much sad, because they have friends to talk to and help them. Finally, money cannot buy friends. They will see you as a fool. They want only your money, and do not need you as a friend.
I believe that friends will help me at problem without hoping of retune something back. Money and friendship, what do you choose?

This is my home work, please comment.
Tukanja
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Help me ! my homework

Post by Tukanja »

sarunfox wrote:Money! (It’s) Is it the best of life?
In my opinion, money can buy almost anything but cannot buy a friend.
Firstly, a good friend does not want money from us. Nobody likes to be asked for money. We give something to friends but (by not having to give any) not money. Seco(rd)ndly, (I)it's better to have friends than money.(human do not have money but they can have friends.) You can see many poor people who (they) are not (too much) sad, because they have friends to talk to and help each other (them).
Finally, money cannot buy friends. They will see you as a fool. They want only your money, and do not (need) want you as a friend.
I believe that my friend (friends) will help me at any problem without hoping of retuning(e) something back. Money or (and) friendship, what do you prefer (choose)?

This is my home work, please comment.
Clever thinking sarunfox
sarunfox

Post by sarunfox »

Thank you. What do u think about this?
mess

Post by mess »

@Tukanja, I mostly agree with what you have said, but i think you have changed the meaning a little.

Money! (It’s) +Is it+ the (best of) +most important thing in+ life?
In my opinion, money can buy almost anything but (cannot buy) not friend+s+.
First, a good friend (does) +would+ not want money from us. Nobody likes to ask for money. We +can+ give something to +a+ friend (by not having to give any) +without them giving us+ money. Second, (human) +some people+ do not have money but they can have friends. (You can see) Many poor people, (they) are not (too much) sad, because they have friends to talk to and help them. Finally, money cannot buy friends. They will see you as a fool (.) - they want only your money, and do not need you as a friend.
I believe that friends will help me (at) +with+ problem+s+ without (hoping of retune) expecting something back. Money and friendship, what do you choose?