Hope: Dare to Dream.

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

Sunnypk
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hope: Dare to Dream.

Post by Sunnypk »

HOPE: Dare to dream

People who do not have dreams do not have much. How well said it is and how true! For those who don’t have the insight to imagine what has not happened yet but has every prospect of happening are devoid of the splendour of the imminent. What has happened till date with you are only facts but what can happen and how much you have in yourself to make it happen is an entirely different and prosperous yarn in itself, for only you know what you own and all that you can proffer to the world!

It is said that if you can imagine, you can make it happen. Everything is a mind game at first. If you possess the power to create it in your thoughts, you indisputably have the fire and the elements to make it to reality. What bars us from doing something is not the lacking or the essence, but our own lack of imagination.

Some people never dream. They don’t realise by doing so they are handicapping their access to their desired future. Others only dream; they live in their fantasy world and never actually put forth the effort to make it to veracity. That is to say, they do dream but don’t really believe in the magnificence of what they see.

Remember, it is not that you should never dream, or to dream only; but to dream to make it happen. All that is accomplished in the world is done by faith.

Translating one’s dreams into reality isn’t going to be easy. It takes a world of determination, luck and hard work to achieve what you think you can. There will be a thousand hurdles. People will make fun. They will degrade and try to prove you insignificant and incapable. They will create troubles. Luck may impede. There may be other challenges; unseen, unheard.

But in the end, all that matters is how strong and positive you stayed through it all and the way you turned your weakness into your strengths and fought all odds, believing all the time you can do it and never giving any chance to any despondency to contaminate your fortitude. The moment you begin to question your aptitude yourself, the battle is lost. Don’t act vulnerable. Never lose hope. Believe. Dream. Achieve!

Thanks and Regards

Sunnypk
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Hope: Dare to Dream.

Post by Vega »

Dear Sunnypk,
Just remind you that in "Creative Writing" we do not post work by other writers. (not Komal Motwani's :-) )
(if you wanted to share it, there's right place General Discussion)

I don't mean to offend you.

Simply, let's stay honest regardless of circumstances. :-)
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

sunny this is not an odd as i expect it's an essay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i read eah line and i like it espicailly this line"the battle is lost. Don’t act vulnerable. Never lose hope. Believe. Dream. Achieve!"
Sunnypk
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Sunnypk »

You ppl are right. Actually I was surprised and motivated by reading this topic . I know this is not a creative writing. sorry for that guyz. but you will see soon my new post here.
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

Sunnypk wrote:You ppl are right. Actually I was surprised and motivated by reading this topic . I know this is not a creative writing. sorry for that guyz. but you will see soon my new post here.

i'm looking forward reading ur own writes {-: