ETERNITY

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

ETERNITY

Post by LadyMacbeth »

ETERNITY

As a mortal part of universe
Why do I care about eternity?

Why eternity grows inside my mind?
Who planted this seed of hope
For ALWAYS in my head?

What are my fancies about me in this ALWAYS?

Where is the source of my dream
When everything has its beginning and the end

I am but I were not and I will not be one day again

Where is the answer for my question when noone lives for ever?

Maybe that is just my illusion
That something can be permament

That something more can remain
From me than my deeds

Maybe that is the only truth
That only my heart and brain
Are all what matter
And one day they both stop to work

Then only my deeds are visible

No thoughts at all for ever.

Can it be?

But maybe that is the truth
That I have an invisible soul and this invisible part of me
Is really immortal

I know noone can see the soul
So it is not sure it exists

But one day noone can see again
my brain and heart
Though everyone knows
I used to have them once

Many questions and only few answers

What eternity is
and how it got into my mind at all.

LM
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: ETERNITY

Post by Vega »

veru nice. :-)
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Do you believe people have souls? From my "poem" you can conclude that when eternity exists you are immortal because you have your soul. Well... you can be famous and live forever somehow thanks to your deeds /thoughts that are written down but you cannot live forever truly when you don't have any soul.

:roll:

Cheers,
LM
elena

Post by elena »

I don't know. I don't believe in things like "after life". Guess I don't believe in "soul" independent of physical body. One can get famous and thus in a sense be "immortal" for what he did when he was living, but not for what happened to him after death.
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

I am sure people have souls. I saw/was my own soul. Really. I know that there are special exercises that can teach you how to separate your body from your soul. You can be above your own body after short training ( I was my soul without it). Really. No eyes and you can see. Isn't it stunning? I am not sure about speaking but I could also speak being bodyless. I could think/imagine/was quite aware. Breathing? Hmmm... no breathing as a soul.
Such trainings (to be sure you have a soul) are forbidden in many religions. But people who have no religion often practise these trainings and they are their religion - you know - trainings that teach them to be aware they have soul. It is something like learning joga etc. you know...
?
What do you think about it? :roll:

LM
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

Did you try it?
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

I had my "soul lesson" for free. I was really scared. When I came back to my body my first thought was "OMG what happened to me?" and I was one big fear. Really. Then a year more and I became myself again. I was scared all the time something similar could happen to me again. And it was a really nasty adventure. The adventure that made me aware I am not only body, I am not completely dependent on myself (hard to explain it - I mean higher/unknown forces can move me from place to place, can...hmmm... dismantle me totally... can put me back into my body and into the place where I used to be. What a message of whole my supernatural journey (of a free journey to another place without my body)?
A message to me is - a man (in this case a woman - who are you? Noone. An ash. Nothing more. All you really have is your immortal soul and tell me - what are you going to do with it?

Well... what am I going to do with my soul? I think I should take care. It was my lesson.
I should take care about my soul. That's all.
?
ps. Are you going to have a special training to experience what I survived?
Some people like it. It is an experience like death before you are really dead.
I didn't see whom I wanted to see.
But I know all the religious things I was taught at school etc are truth and that's all.
For example angels are truth.
I didn't see angels but one bad angel was beating me :(
You can believe it or not - it is truth.

ps2. One night I had a dream about angel but it was not a normal dream. I felt he was standing next to me. A good angel but I am not quite sure which one. It was a dream of mine but not quite.
So once I knew a good angel was standing next to me though I could not see it.
He was helping me. I think it happened because of this bad angel who was beating me in my free soul- journey. One hurt me, one helped me - it makes sense.

ps3. I didn't see the bad angel who was beating me in my free soul journey. I am not sure which one it was but he dragged me into the middle of a room and started to kick me, push me and beat me. Finally he put me high above the ground and I started to fly into the direction of the exit door. Then I started to pray PROPERLY and he dropped me at last. I didn't see him. He was invisible. You can laugh - it is all truth. It was not any dream. I was quite sober when it happened. I didn't sleep. Thus I was so scared it could happen to me once again. Luckily, it didn't but I had a lot of nasty dreams since that time and my last days also were full of supernatural dreams. I am not sure it is good but it is a fact.

:roll:

ps4. and you - did you have any supernatural experiences if I can ask you?

LM
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

It's so interesting to read about your supernatural adventures. :-)
LadyMacbeth wrote:ps3. I didn't see the bad angel who was beating me in my free soul journey. I am not sure which one it was but he dragged me into the middle of a room and started to kick me, push me and beat me. Finally he put me high above the ground and I started to fly into the direction of the exit door. Then I started to pray PROPERLY and he dropped me at last. I didn't see him. He was invisible. You can laugh - it is all truth. It was not any dream. I was quite sober when it happened. I didn't sleep. Thus I was so scared it could happen to me once again. Luckily, it didn't but I had a lot of nasty dreams since that time and my last days also were full of supernatural dreams. I am not sure it is good but it is a fact.
I want to belive, but so hard to do. -) ..You should be careful anyway!
LadyMacbeth wrote:ps. Are you going to have a special training to experience what I survived?Some people like it. It is an experience like death before you are really dead.
I didn't see whom I wanted to see.
No, I'm quite busy these days and actually I do not know the people who provide such trainings here. :-? I've seen actually NLP courses, some business courses, a fortune telling..but surely not the one you described.
LadyMacbeth wrote:ps4. and you - did you have any supernatural experiences if I can ask you?
Probably, some series of dreams where I fight with a gang of stray dogs. And when they overwhelm and one of them bites me at last I wake up. :-?