EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Would you like to marry ?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: Would you like to marry ?

Postby WhidbeyTomas » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:19 pm

How would I know what I think about marriage, I've only been married for 38 years. Ask me later, when I'm through working out the kinks. But more seriously, I prefer marriage to anything else.

As to dissapointment, that just means you are human. Every lover begins by loving the ideal (what they want to see in you) first. Real love embraces the reality, with all its blemishes; give it time.
WhidbeyTomas

Postby sakisaki » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:55 am

I think that marriage is my dream.
I'm 18 years girl. And I have have no guy I want to marry.
But I want to marry someday.
Please tell me good side of marriage.
Should I marry ...?
sakisaki

Postby darkhorse » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:10 am

i believe that marriage is a wonderful experience if we do find the right partners

for me i m still looking for the right women

when i find her .............i will marry her

and i guess it has nothing to do with age but it has to do more with destiny
darkhorse

Postby ArnauEstanyol » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:59 pm

I'm married. With two children. What can I say about my wife?.

Once upon a time a Goddess came down to the earth. He would be my wife. She stumbled into a little worm and that worm was transformed in myself. As I am right now: a human being. She is even a Goddess. {-;
ArnauEstanyol
Gold Member

Postby Dixie » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:11 pm

ArnauEstanyol wrote:I'm married. With two children. What can I say about my wife?.

Once upon a time a Goddess came down to the earth. He would be my wife. She stumbled into a little worm and that worm was transformed in myself. As I am right now: a human being. She is even a Goddess. {-;

That's so sweet! :-o
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby ArnauEstanyol » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:48 am

Dixie wrote:
That's so sweet! :-o

Thanks a lot. For me, marriage is a good experience. I'm very proud of my family. Always in life there are problems, but if the family has a strong unity, the bad moments can be resolved.

By the way: year has changed but are occurring the same bad things than last year. I think only has changed the year's number and no more.
ArnauEstanyol
Gold Member

Postby Vega » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:44 pm

I am quite pessimistic about marriage, nowadays. My cousin, who's almost the same age with me, divorced after a month. That evil girl had cheated with other guy, her ex-bf. I restrain myself to describe her...Simply a prostitute to me. 8-) . Excuse me.
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby ArnauEstanyol » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:35 am

It's clear, all depend on self experience. In my case is good, but I know many people who have had a very bad experience. For example my sister-in-law: She's near two years ago divorced. Their marriage was a total failure. I think all depends of the characters compatibility and flexibility. In marriage sometimes all depends to give down in some situations and take up in another ones. If one of the two always think on itself and never gives up, the situation will go in tension.
Well, experience is the key to understand and specially the true love one another.
That's my opinion and my own experience.
ArnauEstanyol
Gold Member

Postby venusian » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:21 am

marriage is a circumstances when a couple can unite the different thoughts.. start new life.
this good topic when people want to plan to marry. I plan to marry this year actually. I want a simple moment of my marriage..
what's your marriage will be?
venusian

Postby ArnauEstanyol » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:54 pm

Marriage as a religious ceremony doesn't matter for me. Somebody can choose other kind of ceremony or not and live together with someone without marriage. All it depends to the couple. What I want say is that the most important for me is the freedom to choose and live as we want to live.
ArnauEstanyol
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions