EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Do people have the right to die how they choose?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Re: Do people have the right to die how they choose?

Postby SBSP » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:02 am

If we leave it to the people decision i think that the moment at which we will find no one on earth will come. every one had a feeling of depression, sadness, hopelessness, loneliness, hoping to die, and if we have the chance to choose, a lot of us will decide to die, but believing in God should take us back to the right road, should show us the real meaning of life and of our existence.
SBSP

Postby koraei » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:47 am

If we beleive in God and its arbitration about our life , we consequence that the life is a holly issue for all of humens . nobody has the right to deprive itself from this gift.
another fact tha should be considered is that we are not only belong to ourselves and everyone in the world has this right to see our thriving life and we must not deprive them from their rights. be optimistic that your next day will be better than today.
koraei

Postby Aimee » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:51 am

If you have right to die means who will die in this world. why cant you avoid some dreadful diseases that takes the lives of persons? Why cant you stop the natural calamities like earthquake, Tsunami?

According to me people doesn't have the right to die..
Aimee

Postby ArnauEstanyol » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:16 am

Ask me when I'll go to die. Then I'll tell you what I want to do, if I can. What I want is they respect my will.
ArnauEstanyol
Gold Member

Postby Sunnypk » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:51 pm

It's totally unlawful to die or commit suicide....
Sunnypk
Platinum Member

Postby glamour » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:51 am

I think it would be possible if person would be created by himself,but I believe in GOD and believe that god created us.Let him choose how we will die.
glamour

Postby manal » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:10 pm

hi,
i believe that we r here in this earth according to the wish of God, and of course our existence must be for an important purpose that we have to achieve in the period of our live,how we die is a matter of God,Who has chosen our parents,our countries and our environement that we have been born in?our death is the same as these things and we have no right to choose,what we can do is doing well in our life ,by this way we may help in drawing our end.
manal
Gold Member

Postby adin » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:47 pm

Hi, If it is the way to die as our very sick beloved one wants, and why we do not agree with his/her request. It is the matter of respect too, I guess. i.e. Because of the deadly disease and medically unrecoverable anymore, then he/she wants to end his/her life in a very peaceful place such as in his own choice, and we have to fulfill the wish.
But if it is committing suicide, and one must reconsider seriously.
adin

Postby Yolochka » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:43 am

Oh. To tell you the truth, it's very interesting question. I theink, that every person has the right to choose how he wants to die. As for me, I'd like me were burnt and the dust would be in a big vase.
P.S. Sorry for my English.
And what do you think about euthanasia?
Yolochka

Postby [james] » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:50 am

If people believe they have time right to live, firstly, i suggest that they should consider who gave them such right. Secondly, whether you have the right to refuse to be born.
[james]

PreviousNext

Return to Talking Point Discussion