Hello. I've translated these sentences into English and I would be very grateful, if someone could check grammar. )
1) Look at those black clouds. It's going to rain.
2) What are you doing tomorrow evening? I’m going to rent a videofilm and watch it.
3) I need some money. Don't worry. I'll lend you some.
4) I’ll call you if I need your help.
5) We have run out of flour. I’ll go and buy flour.
6) Richard Mayer is due to arrive at 8 o’clock.
7) Richard Mayer called the office manager. He’s arriving at 8 o’clock.
8) By 5 o’clock I will have finished work at the office. Then we can go shopping.
9) You couldn’t change the windows in December! Then I will be preparing to the conference and I will need peace and quite.
10) By the time I had to carry the book I’ll already had read it.
11) As soon as I’ll have finished the tour around the factory, we will have a lunch.
12) If accountant checks these bills, he’ll find the deception.