EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Do Not eat what you need!

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Do Not eat what you need!

Postby adin » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:45 am

TALKING ABOUT FOOD, YEAH.. we will be happy to say burger, Mcd, coconut milk, any meat, sataay, curry, etc because all of these food are very delicious... but do you know that these food give you high cholesterol and saturated acid (asam jenuh) by which they will trigger some very deadly diseases like, cancer, heart attack, high blood pressures, and many more. will you realize this?

But when we are exposed with vegetables or some fruits, we will say that they are not yummy. Many researches show us that consuming vegetables and fruits bring us more positive effects concerning our health.

We all know that our body need nutritious food so it does not need what our eyes see delicious.
Do not forget to eat fish. This is very good for replacing the meat.

So In short I can say "Eat what your body needs do not eat what you need" {-; :lol:
adin

Re: Do Not eat what you need!

Postby sweets » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:52 pm

hi adin

it's really nice topic to talk about i guess what makes that food tasty are Flavors which are processing of course so when finsh eating we ask more forgetting our health and body

but u can make fruit and vegetables delicious to eat nowadays many t.v. channles show cooking programmes teach how to cook in healthy way

i like ur topic so keep on posting
sweets
Rough Diamond Member

Postby manal » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:24 pm

very good healthy post :lol:
thanx adin,,,,,by the way i am following a diet nowadays,so i am really in need for such encouraging posts :cry:
manal
Gold Member

Postby monaji » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Good topic and good posts.
There is no love more sincere than the love of food ((George Bernard Shaw))
monaji
Silver Member

Return to Ideas and Opinions